CHAPTER FOUR

EESBORNE ( is-borne / noun ) The central country of Earth holding a third of the political power in Earth. Capital of the Council and foundation for the tower of Olympus. Established by founding father and Revolutionizer, Reverend Houlendre Kosch, by the year 1000 A.D.D.. According to historians, Eesborne has been long since established in another name and year. In common period, Eesborne serves as the center for technology, business and education.

INHIBITORS ( in-hi-bi-ters / noun) title for the citizens of the City, capital of Eesborne, and on rare occasions, brackets all the citizens of Eesborne. Inhibitors are divided amongst their status according to family, Eurochs, works, intelligence, and ability. 

__________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER FOUR

That morning was pretty warm and humid; probably it would rain later again, for the sky was red.

The sunlight came to touch and greet the grounds of the country. Little by little, the dawn rays crawled nearer and nearer to the Lone Maple, where Thrain's house stood beside. The soil was still wet with the dew, and grasses around their house were sparkling with the tiny drops of water, rolling down their leaf blades' tips back to the earth.

Birds started chirping, calling a good day of sunlight, and the wind gushed through the trees, while the leaves made music in their own sound. The golden ray of the sun slowly touched Aneclitia's smooth face, as she slept in a small, comfortable bed in her personal room, beside a glass, circular window.

The heat woke her up, and she opened her eyes and thought of the list of things she had to do for the day. She sat straight on her bed and stretched her wings to flatten them upwards. She stood up, stretched her arms, feet and wings, cleaned herself with a damp cloth in basin of water near her bed and changed her nightgown to her usual kitchen dress.

She came out of her room and found Thrain, still deep in his sleep in his acquired bedroom beside their window near the book shelf, silently snoring and murmuring a dream. She smiled at the sight, and proceeded outside to gather some eggs in the laying house and vegetables in their little farm before her little son wake up for breakfast.

***

Thrain was still dreaming likewise from the book he had been reading all night when he could not sleep. He, in his dreams, he followed a rabbit that had a clock in his hands, complaining endlessly of him being late over and over again.

His curiosity even in his dreams led him to fall in a pit or cave so deep, that even table wares, cabinets, tea sets, and beds were floating all around, and he landed on a bunch of dried leaves into a room with many doors.

However, his dreams shifted from a fantasy land to a place where omelettes with cheese and basil fell down from the sky, and he took bite after bite.

And Thrain woke up, who found himself biting his own clothes. He took a big yawn and stretched both his small wings and hands. He looked around and smelled the delicious aroma of omelettes seasoned with some thyme, basil and cheese, probably with some spices, being cooked in their kitchen. He stood up and cleaned his bed and hurried for the bathroom.

Thrain looked in the mirror and saw his bed hair, and tried to comb and comb, but only a little changed in his rather curly hair. He brushed his teeth, changed his clothes and headed straight to their kitchen.

Before he could even think of eating his breakfast, Thrain suddenly remembered that golden sphere he found in the Junk District. He ran back to his bed and turned his mattress over, and reached for the ball. Thrain raised it up against the sunlight, as it slowly rotated and shone.