CHAPTER THREE

A.A.D. ( Adoremus Anno Dominium )  The time mark used by the Earth's Inhibitors for about 4000 years ago until the common date. It has been derived from the words of the Ancients or Forefathers  that has been long forgotten and unused. The term A.A.D. is still being used in remembrance of an uncertain being named Christian Blair four thousand years ago, after the  time phase of about 15 years long, Eximius Morbo (year Ex.M.). Due to this, scholars and the Great Councils are arguing whether  to continue its use or finally be put down in retirement. (Sources: Forgotten History, or Hidden Truths? by Siuns Barsh, 3978).

EUROCHS ( yu-rok-s / noun ) Currency used Earth-wide, Eurochs being the highest unit. One Euroch is equals 100 Cruedes ( kru-e-dis ) and one Cruedes equivalents to ten Frailles ( fray-l-is ). All can be made either of paper, nickel, aspen wood and copper.

________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER THREE (UPDATED)

He was right after all in his intuition; today's lesson would top anything else he took before. Not the animals, nor the stars, history, and absolutely not politics would shake this on the top shelf of classes.

The discovery hasn't left his mind yet. Thrain stared at the image closely, and he felt both joy and shiver on his spine that they are all floating above the earth.

"Eesborne is a floating country! I did not see this coming!" Thrain repeatedly uttered in amazement, and with a little shiver in his hands, that he almost stood up in his chair, stumbling the table.

"Since 1890 A.A.D. ago, yes it did, but before that, it was a land above the face of the earth's water regions too, isolated by sea water." Madam Lestrame walked around the room, looking occasionally on the big projection of a floating land in the room.

"Does everyone know about this? That Eesborne, is floating?" Thrain asked.

"Yes, of course, I suppose. This is their home – our home – in the first place."

Thrain looked disappointed of his self and pouted his lips, since it was by then that he just learned of the country's real "situations" above the earth. He now understood as to why Eesborne is guarded in tall walls like fences in the borders. How could his mother not tell him about this at all?

He, however, just took down notes while Madam Lestrame continued teaching.

"Eesborne, as you can see, floats in two, marvelous ways. Number one is with the use of the biggest orb for gravity corruption, under the whole land."

The projection in the room emphasized itself and focused on the big ball of anti-gravity beneath the feet of everyone in Eesborne. However, the orb was greenish, and not bluish unlike the normal orbs around the City.

"Second" Lestrame walked backwards slowly "by the use of Olympus." The projection then showed the image of Olympus's blueprints that looked like a big nail that was nailed down the earth passing through Eesborne, heading in the Great Expansion Region.

"Olympus, reaches down the very 'artificial' core of the planet – which makes gravity possible, without which, we wouldn't have water, and atmosphere – going through the center of Eesborne, serving as another pillar for support, up to the space, having constant equilibrium or balance. The Olympus, I tell you, can be really hard to destroy."

"You see, Olympus" she continued as Thrain carefully listened "Olympus holds the greatest thing here on Earth; the Life Engine." A projection of a sharp, blue crystal-like stone appeared in the projections, contained in a thick layer of spherical glass.