Chapter 5: We're supposed to be shopping!

A/N: I know I suck at updating this one but I hope it gets more popular? Idk. Ily guys!

Ray stepped from the elevator followed by a peeved Gavin. "It's not funny! You bloody scared me!" 
"Okay man, okay I'm sorry! Our elevator is not held up by rubber bands, we're safe, okay?"
Gavin looked smug at the apology and smirked all the way to the bus stop. (As neither of them could drive) Except the smirk was wiped off his face when he misjudged the placement of the bench and fell right to the floor. Ray was doubled over in laughter and yelling "Thank you based-bench, for teaching that bastard a lesson about being smug" 
"Oi, you pleb, at least help me up!"
"Man, that was fucking funny!"
Ray grabbed Gavin's forearm and pulled him up into a standing position, still chuckling at the recent event. Gavin dusted himself off and glared at Ray. They stood, Ray chuckling and trying to get Gavin to talk to him. "C'mon! I didn't mean to laugh!"
"I think you did!" 
"Nah, I didn't!"
They continued on like this for five minutes, up until the bus pulled up, but they never got a chance to actually step on. There was a spraying of perfume and their world went dark. 

They awoke in a room, seemingly deep underground, to voices all around. 
"Is that really them?"
"Yes I'm sure. I didn't misjudge my use of perfume."
"Sorry Plastique, I didn't mean anything like that."
"It's okay Blaze, they don't look like the best superheroes this town has to offer."
"Yeah, I saw a sewer rat that was meatier than them!"
"Hydro, seriously?"
"Yeah Lighting! It was cool you shoulda been there!"
"WAIT LOOK THEY'RE WAKING UP!"

Ray shook his head and blinked his eyes, looking over to his friend, who was dazed and obviously in shock. Surrounding them were about 10 people, staring at them intently. One, who looked as if she was on fire stepped forward and reached out a hand. Ray and Gavin were wary, for obvious reasons and didn't grab it. Instead, they both got up on their own and backed away to face everyone at once. The one holding her hand pulled it back, and started to speak. 

"I'm assuming you are X-Ray and Vav. Is that not correct? Because if it's not we have an awkward situation on our hands."
Ray narrowed his eyes and nodded, "How do you know our identities?"
"Well, as you can see we are all," She gestured to the whole group with a sweeping motion, "Superheroes."
Gavin chose this moment to pipe up, "Well, bloody introduce yourselves!"
Ray shot an angry glance his way, but she chuckled.
"If you insist."

The one talking turned out to be called Solar Blaze, her outfit was a fitted jumpsuit that was made to look burnt. It faded from a flaming orange in the middle to black on the outside of the arms, legs and torso. She had a flame thrower that matched the suits coloring. She had red hair, which might've been where she got the idea for flames from. Ray made a mental note that all of them had masks that matched their suits, and that he and Gav should get some like those. 

The next one had been the one to spray them with knock out gas disguised as perfume. Her name was Taint Plastique. She had long black gloves, and a mask that covered her mouth and sunglasses. Her outfit was a crop top and shorts, reminiscent of the cheerleaders in your highschool. Except cheerleaders don't have sheer chain armor covering every inch of their body. Or deadly perfumes strapped to their belts.

The one with long black hair, and dark skin, was Lighting. She had an outfit that covered just about every inch of her body, and was zigzagged with crackling electric bolts. The color was that of a storm-cloud and she truly looked like she would bring down actual havoc. Her weapons were tiny tasers in her suits fingertips. The mask, like always, matched the outfit to the point of perfection. 

The next was named Flora Fatale, she had on a dress that appeared to be made out of leaves, except it wasn't. It was made out of a woven material that would protect her, and there was the same sheer chain armor covering her as there was Plastique. The dress was held up in a halter, and it showedthat her legs and arms were covered in tattoos that looked like vines and flowers wrapping every inch of her skin. A belt-like vine with pods growing out of it was her weapon; the pods were filled with the spores of a fungus that had the ability to spread across your body and completely demobilize you but leave you conscious in order for questioning. All they had to do to get the fungus off was a spray from one of Plastiques perfumes. Her mask was formed from the same material as her outfit, and fully covered her face.