Ch 73: Jealous.

A/N: hey hey!!! I got a new laptop! unfortunately guys the convention starts tomorrow so it will be another three days until I update again!

~~

Kaden POV:

She crossed her legs and eyed my whiskey, I knew she wanted to take it and take a sip of it but she knew that her previous statement had already crossed the line. 

Reaching over I stroked her hair and eyed my fathers mass of pets, they were all beautiful, practically everything on display. But not a single one of them held a candle to Calla.

I noted that each of them looked quite astonished, "What are the lot of you staring at?"

They practically fell over themselves to answer, Calla cutting them all off, "Us, something tells me it's uncommon for the Prince to visit and they have never even seen you before."

I rested my head on my chin and stared at the women before me,  "How often does the king feed from you?"

Apparently not often.

Slowly I stood from my chair stalking toward the short, tan, girl in the front, "such a shame."

I could practically feel Callas eyes burning into the back of my head as I took hold of the small girls chin.

Ah. She probably doesn't like my touching this girl, and probably hates the idea of me feeding from another woman seeing as I don't keep my hands off her when I feed from her.

Not that she needed to worry even if I did feed this other woman I would probably just turn right around and fuck Callas brains out.

Nothing turns me on like that woman does, her soft skin and snowy blonde hair.

Her sugary voice broke through the silence that had settled, some of my fathers pets didn't even see to be breathing, "Lord Dawson...I don't really think you would like the taste of Nina."

Oh so she already knew this girl? Well this may have just caused the shorty some trouble. 

My pet is very vengeful when she wants to be.

"You think so?"

Calla gave a little frustrate sigh, he bare feet padding on the tile behind me. Her tiny hands gripped my shoulders, "Its my job to know your tastes my lord. If you would like I could call for some blood or if you would prefer something fresh I-"

"You're still too weak since the last time Pet."

She tensed behind me and by the winding of Nina's eyes I could tell the blonde was glaring at her, probably quite intensely. 

Calla could be pretty intimidating when she was pissed off.

"Of course my lord, thank you for your concern I only wish to please you."

I released the other girls chin, "Then you should know something so tiny could never please me. They never have sweet enough blood."

Ninas blush looked nearly painful.

Callas hands took quite an enticing turn, "Of could lord Dawson, how silly of me."

I pulled Calla to me and nuzzled her neck.

My brother practically growled, "You two are going to get yourself killed, you know father won't tolerate this."

I rose a brow at him, "what the high treason or actually giving a damn about my pet?"

Aldric shook his head, "Calla, stop being jealous, he bought you because you were pretty, jealously is ugly."

Calla's eyes widened in shock. 

I stared at her for a second, "I don't know brother I think its amusing when she's angry."nShe turned that lovely shade of pink that she got whenever I told her something she didn't want to hear or commented on her nudity. I took a lock of her hair between my fingers, "Don't be jealous Calla you're even better when your happy."

She pouted at me, "...sorry my lord."

She was so cute when she was apologizing like that, "don't worry about it, You're distracting enough to keep me from shoving a champagne glass through the kinds eye."

Aldirc's sharp reprimand broke through the air, "Kaden!"

I stared at him, "Aldric."

Calla giggled.

Aldric glared.

One of the girls gasped, "Calla...whats on your hip?"

Calla stared openly at the bruises on her body, "shit."

I rolled my eyes, "I let her try out breeding once and the damn bastard got to handsy with her."

She blushed wildly at my blatant lie but didn't say a thing.

The girls all cooed apologies and things like 'oh you poor thing.' as they tittered about how Calla was too pretty to be all bruised up like that.

I felt a bit guilty about it seeing as I was the one who did it and they were all acting like it was some horrible crime committed against her.

Calla shrugged beside me, "I kind of liked it."

My brother choked on his scotch and I made a strange growling noise low in my throat in shock.

The girls stared in open shock.

"Calla.."

"Yes master?"

"go to your room and learn how to bite your tongue."

She looked like she wanted to protest but stalked away. I would be lying if I said I didn't stare at her practically nude form sashayed from the room.

"Alright Aldric, lets go listen to bullshit unless you want to play with one of fathers pets."

My brother rolled his eyes, "Your the only idiot who plays with things he shouldn't."

Touche.