Ch 66: A Wizard?

IMPORTANT A/N: hi uhm yeah some of you guys seem to have forgotten this but in this book, TURNING A PET IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL its been mentioned like four times. Oh and there is going to be a second book in this series probably. maybe. eh. probably. may not be as long as this one but I might. Maybe. Probably...okay there totally will be and its going to be full of beautifully insane gowns and elegance and maybe a funeral or two~

Are you excited?

of course you are. 

I'll put the summary and title up on the last chapter of TVP, Which sadly will be coming to an end soon..well soonish? 

alright lets meet the king. kinda. sorta.

~~

Calla POV:

My legs felt like jelly and not fruit jelly with the awesome consistence and sweet taste but old jelly thats been left in the  sun too long and is nothing but melted sugar.

I was that scared staring up at the palace a little outside London.

My fingers brushed over my collar. I wondered what the kings pets were like.

I wonder what the king was like.

Would he hurt me?

Would he hurt Kaden?

I looked over at my lover to see his lips in a thin line, even in profile I could tell how much he didn't want to be here.

His gaze locked onto mine, "All will be well pet, there is no need for fear."

I shifted on my feet and looked down at my outfit, "did I pick the right thing to wear?"

He looked over me before nodding with a small frown, "I told you there was no need to try to impress him pet."

I shrugged a bit, "maybe it wasn't him I wanted to impress."

His frown instantly disappeared, replaced with a curious look.

Bitting my lip I peered at him through my lashes, "...I just thought it would make things easier on you to uh be able to distract yourself from your father even in public...I remember you saying you liked me in maroon..."

"You..you are the best woman this planet has ever created Calla."

I stifled a giggle as Aldric shot us both a disapproving look, "Will the two of stop it with the couple routine for five seconds? we are on fathers property and it is unwise to continue that conversation, it is taboo."

I blinked at him, "...hey your highness?"

He looked exhausted, "yes Calla?"

"You're the kings property...dating men in his mind is taboo...does that mean that its unwise for one to be on top of you? dude I didn't need to know that much about your sex life."

Kaden looked disgusted for a few solid seconds before erupting into laughter at the look on his brothers face.

Aldric turned away as his cheeks grew red, "control your tart brother."

I rolled my eyes, "He does. But only in the sack."

It was Aldircs turn to look disgusted.

Kaden didnt even look embarrassed, he just smirked and threw me a wink.

Ahhhh romance, I just love kicking it in the ass with my witty mind.

Who needs romance when you have sexual humor?

Aldric just shook his head at us and started up the stairs to the front doors. I was less than impressed when an army of maids and butlers pended the heavy things.

One look at Kaden told me he felt the same as he lightly took my leash and started up the stairs.

I followed after, quickly slipping into my roll as docile pet.

You get good at playing the good girl when your boyfriend likes to be deliciously dominant in bed.

You also get amazing flexibility after a while, but thats a story for another time.

I felt eyes travel over me as Kaden let me through the grand halls of the palace, Aldric briskly walking ahead of us, "Father will see us briefly now, he wishes to see both your progress and your pet, brother. Calla do remember not to get overly emotional as a powerful vampier he may not be able to fully read your mind but he can feel for your emotions and get blips of your thoughts, he is king for a reason."

Kadens jaw clenched and I resisted the urge to sneer as we followed the prince through the palace.

~~

Shocker. The walls of the throne room were plated with gold.

whooptie-fucking-dang. the chandelier was made of diamonds.

I was not impressed.

Perfection my ass. If the king was perfect the fuckface sitting in his throne wouldn't have a beard.

oh wait, that fuckface was royalty. King fuckidy-fuck.

Who did he think he was? a wizard? 

Does he piss magic? 

I don't think so.

Kaden tugged on my leash a bit in a tiny warning.

Oh right, I forgot...

His royal fuckface will kill me with his beard if I think too badly.

I reigned in my thoughts for Kaden.

The fuckface could go fuck his beard in a fountain of magic pee for all I care.

Kaden tugged on my leash a bit harder.