Ch 23: Bad Boy

A/N: I know I have said this before but I friggin love ur guy's comments~ haha you, my readers, are fabulous human beings and I am very thankful you clicked on my virtual story thing the first time and read this story giving me your support and all that jazz! OKAY SAPPY AUTHORS MOMENT DONE (I blame the Ben and Jerry's btw) enjoy the next chapter~

Ps...can anyone tell me how my ranking disappeared?

~~

Calla POV:

I propped myself up on an elbow, sheet firmly pressed against my chest, as Kaden grumbled in his sleep beside me, slowly stirring awake.

five.

Four.

He groaned, shifting.

Three.

Stretching in bed like a cat the muscles in his bare chest flexed

Two.

One.

His eyes fluttered open, brows furrowing in confusion as his gaze caught mine, "...pet?"

Aw. Sleepy Kaden was cute with his ruffled hair and rippling muscles....oh no wait cute and sexy are two different things. But he's both.

Eh...weird. "Morning."

His face grew even more confused, "what are you doing in my bed?"

Ah, knew it. He didn't remember a damn thing.

Fuckin drunk. "I believe the question you're looking for is, 'what are you doing in my bed naked save for your collar?"

His eyes went incurably wide. "Calla, this is not funny."

"Not joking I'm naked under this sheet."

"Why? wha- where is your gown."

"No clue, I hope you moved it from the poolside though."

he shot up in bed checking for his own nudity sighing in relief when he realized he was still clothed, "Pet, what the fuck happened last night?"

Ohhh the big bad Kaden was angry! "Long story short? you got drunk, jealous, and we played the quiet game in your indoor pool."

He stared at me, still as a statue.

"You won just incase you were wondering...hence," I gestured to my sheet covered body, "congrats you perverted drunkard you."

He practically snarled at me, running his fingers through his thick hair, "This is not funny! I don't remember a thing!"

"Sucks for you, you seemed pretty satisfied with yourself."

He glared at me, "Why aren't you freaking out?"

I shot him a deadpan look, "your doing that enough for the both of us and I knew from the moment I agreed to play that game with you that you wouldn't remember and if you did you would flip out." i paused for dramatic effect, "its probably why I decided not to blow you instead of you playing frenchy with my lady bits. Figured if you were gonna freak out I'd might as well get my jollies first."

His glare became harsher, "Calla. tell me what the fuck happened last night in detail."

"Fine fine, I get it your curious if you got to tie me to the bed and gag me like you wanted. You didn't something about wanting to hear me scream. Which was stupid considering you don't remember me screaming and all."

He was up in a flash, then a lamp went flying shattering against the wall.

I stared at the broken bits, eyes wide, before looking back to Kaden.

He was shaking in anger.

I reached for him, He pulled away from me as if I burned, "don't touch me."

Okay I wasn't expecting a happy Kaden but I had to admit that stung a bit.

He started to pace, shooting me a desperate glance, "Please tell me we didn't...that I didn't..."

"We didn't have sex, I'm a virgin still woohoo. your still safe from my vagina for another day! well.." I glanced at his crotch, "that part of you is...tell me are you experiencing any side effects? has your tongue turned to dust or have your fangs fallen out? perhaps having trouble breathing...oh wait. heh."

He snapped, "GOD DAMN IT CALLA THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS STOP JUST LYING THERE MAKING JOKES LIKE SOME CHEAP TROLLOP!"

...did he just call me a trollop? "did you just call me a-"

He practically hissed at me, "yes. I did, a trollop, a streetwalker, a slag, a strumpet, a harlot, a wanton little wench, take your pick. its the same either way!"

I stared at him, that hurt...a lot. Hurt and anger battled inside me, I tucked my legs up over my chest, wrapping my arms around them under the sheet to hide my modesty as much as I could. Glaring at him through teary eyes it took everything I had to keep my voice even, "out."

"you can't kick me out of my own bedroom."

"the whore needs to put some fucking clothes on and she would like to keep what little modesty she has left! So get out!" I furiously wiped away the few tears that had managed to escape."

The room was deathly silent.

"...Calla."

"What?!" my eyes shot up to where Kaden was standing, a black dress shirt in hand.

He held it out to me a guilty look painted across his usually stoic and confident face, "Sorry."

I snatched the shirt from him with shaking hands trying to put it on as he turned around, hand over his eyes.

I sniffled pathetically as I fumbled with the buttons, realizing quickly that my hands were shaking to badly to actually button up the damn thing.

Large hands covered my on taking over the job of actually putting my clothes on. I stared at Kaden as he stilled, fingers brushing over one of the many hickies he had given me, "I don't think your a trollop little flower."

"..okay."

"I'm just angry. Not at you but at myself for allowing this."

I nodded as he secured the last button.

"...Did I scare you last night?"

I shook my head, a light blush covering my cheeks.

"Good...I get a little pushy when I'm drunk. Devilish at best and honestly I can't even find a word for me when I'm at my worst."

"some people think that when were drunk who we are really comes out."

I don't even know why I said that.

"I never denied that. I'm sure you have already realized this but I'm not exactly the conventional vampire. I never claimed to be a good man either."

I rested my chin on my knees, very gently running my had through his thick, soft, hair, "You reminded me of a jungle cat but I thought you ere a bit charming. blunt but still kind."

He cupped my face with one hand, a gentile look in his eyes, "not a peep to anyone about last night okay? if anyone knew they would hurt you."

I nodded.

"good girl."

He shot me a confused look when I blushed a flaming red.

looking at me closely he bit his lip, probably to hide his smirk, "care to actually explain what happened?"

I peered up at him through my lashes, "you're a very bad boy Kaden."

Despite the previously serious mood he laughed, I smiled as he pulled me into his arms. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next but the rumble of his chest and his sent surrounding me told me that whatever did happen Kaden and I would be okay. He wouldn't settle for anything less.

That was just who he is.