One Shot Alpha Female: Nathaniel and Haley's Date

Hey guys!

So two people ( @Midnightdust  &  @Aimee_withrow ) send me their pieces for the one shot, Haley & Nate’s date. I was supposed to pick a winner and post it as a separate chapter in the story. Since there were only two people who send me their works I decided to put them both here. I really liked both dates. They were exactly what I wanted them to be. I hope you guys will enjoy them just as much as I have!

This chapter is dedicated to @Midnightdust  &  @Aimee_withrow

The song Midnightdust had picked for her date was ‘Rescue’ By Seabird

------------

By: Midnightdust

"This is a very discreet place to meet," I mused as I got into Nate's car. I was in the middle of nowhere, literally. I had to get on Google maps to find the location he gave me. "I didn't expect you to send me coordinates. Did I tell you that world geography wasn't my best subject in school?"

"I figured you would rather not get caught quite yet." He smiled at me, making my heart plummet to my stomach. Nate ignored my rambling but I caught the laughter in his eyes. He could tell I was nervous, I knew it.

"No, you are right. It is better if we aren't going seen." No matter how much I hate hiding you. "It is the safest way."

I put my seat belt on and looked at him, figuring he'd start driving now that I have clicked it in place. I wasn't prepared for the intense gaze he held on me.

I felt the blush rise to the tip of my ears, knowing I was as red as a tomato. Nate chuckled and I gave him a small scowl. He turned the key and drove back on to the empty road. "So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere," his lips twitched but stayed in a line.

"Ah, I see. You took me out into the middle of no where to kill me." I joked.

"I don't find that funny, one bit," his hands gripped the steering wheel tightly. "I would never hurt you, Hales."

"I'm sorry," I looked down at my hands. "But seriously, where are we going?"

"We are almost there." All anger left his face and was replaced by mysterious expression I couldn't decipher. I was worried and more curious about our destination than ever.

He reached over and grabbed my hand, rubbing his thumb in circles on the back. It soothed me, but I was still curious on where we are going. Half an hour passed and I couldn't take it anymore. "I don't know much about you." I tried breaking the silence.

"And I don't know much about you," he counter backed.

"Tell me something, anything." I gave him a side glance.

"Anything? Okay, how about this. I find girls with brunette hair incredibly sexy in," he pulled on to the side of the road and reached into the back seat and pulled something out, "bandanna's."

"Um, what?" I asked, looking at him as if he was crazy. No, not if. He is crazy!

"Just cover your eyes with this. I can't let you see the surprise before hand! I want to see how you react." He gave me that smile that he knows I can't deny. Muttering about stupid boys under my breath, I snatched the bandanna out of his hands and tied it over my eyes. Then I felt another one go on top of that. He knew I could see through the first one. Smarty pants.

"Okay, fine." I slapped towards the direction of his hands. He grabbed hold and kissed each finger. "No, no! Don't try to be all cute. Drive to the secret 'enchanted' place."