Untitled Part 26

CHAPTER 21

Hi,

In this chapter there will be a lot of Sirius and Harry. You won't see it at first, but, believe me, Sirius is always with Harry, but your eyes are too blind to see him!

Harry was in Privet Drive 4. His Uncle, Aunt and Cousin moved away. Harry was waiting for his friends to rescue him. The door opened and he saw firs Ron, then Hermione. He hugged them. Then he greeted Kingsley, Fred, George, Arthur, Hagrid, Mundungus, Bill, Fleur, Tonks and Mad-Eye.

"Hello Prongslet."

"Guess what, Harry?" Tonks said.

"You... you two married! Congratulations!"

"Thanks! We're sorry you didn't come, but you had to be here." Remus said.

"Yeah, I understand."

"Fine, we'll have time to chat happily later."

Moody exposed his plan to Harry.

"No way."

"Shut up, Potter, we're all of age and we want to do this. The other six Potter, come here."

Hermione, Ron, Mundungus, Fred, George and Fleur moved a step forward and drank the polyjuice potion.

"Fine. Who's Harry?"

The seven Potter raised their hands.

"I mean, the real Harry. You're going with Hagrid on Sirius' motorbike."

"Where is Sirius?"

"He's waiting for us. Bill..."

"I carry Fleur on a Therstral. She doesn't like brooms."

"Arthur, you go with Fred."

"I'm not Fred. He is Fred. I'm George."

"Fine, so you go with Arthur."

"Only joking. I am Fred."

"Shut up! George, you're going with Lupin. Hermione, you go with Kingsley on a Therstral. Mundungus, you come with me."

"This makes you and me, Ron!" Tonks said happily.

Soon they were fighting against Death Eaters. Hedwig tried to fly near Harry, and saved him from an Avada Kedavra, that killed her.

"No Hedwig‼"

Harry and Hagrid flied forward but a spell hit the motorbike and it started to fall.

"Harry! Look, down there there's Mad-Eye, try to go on his broom!"

"I can't leave you Hagrid!"

"You are more important than me! Go!"

Harry heard Mundungus scream him to go there.

"Come on, jump, we'll catch you!"

Harry looked at Hagrid.

"Go!"

He finally jumped. Strong arms caught him and he found himself on Mundungus and Mad-Eye broom. He watched Hagrid's motorbike start to fall.

"No Hagrid, NOOOO‼"

But then the motorbike recovered and started to fly again.

"Mad-Eye, I go with him!" Mundungus said.

"Are you mad, Dung?"

"They'll believe Harry is still with him!"

"Okay then, quick!"

Mad-Eye flew near Hagrid's motorbike and got into the sidecar.

"You okay, Hagrid?"

"I am, now go!"

"Fine." Harry and Mad-Eye flew away and soon were in Tonks' parents' home.

"Mad-Eye?" Ted Tonks said. "We were waiting for Hagrid."

"I know, but we swapped."

"Anyway, your portkey is ready. Take it!"

They got to the Burrow. Molly Weasley greeted them. Shortly after came Lupin with a bleeding George. Hermione and Kingsley. Arthur and Fred. Bill and Fleur. Tonks and Ron.

"Where are Hagrid and Mundungus?"

Everyone looked at each other.

"We don't know."

"Where is Sirius?" Harry asked.

"I told him he wasn't going to come. He wanted, but I said absolutely not and asked him to wait for us here. Molly?" Mad-Eye said.

"He never came here."

They heard a strange sound outside and saw Hagrid and Mundungus land there. They ran outside. Mundungus still appeared like Harry.

Harry ran and hugged Hagrid. Mundungus appearance was melting, polyjuice was losing its effect. Soon he changed, but what everyone saw shocked them all. It wasn't Mundungus. It was Sirius.

"Sirius?"

Lupin raised his wand.

"What happened when you got Harry's letter that said that he and Ginny were together and I said you were stupid?"

Sirius breathed.

"I tickled you to death."

Lupin nodded and Harry hugged Sirius.

"Sirius, I think you owe us some explanations."

"Fine. Dung didn't want to come. I wanted to. So I swapped with him, drank polyjuice potion twice and came with you."

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY MAD‼ WHAT IF YOU GOT KILLED??" Mad-Eye said.

"I think I'm old enough to look after myself."

"You know that polyjuice potion can have serious effects? What if it killed you?"

"Harry is more important than me. I think that I saved more than a life. It's not my fault if Dung is a coward."

They went to bed. Harry couldn't sleep. He went to Sirius' room and knocked.

"Come in."

Harry came in and sat on his Godfather's bed.

"You can't sleep."

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up."

"It's okay, come here."

Harry got under the covers with him.

"Sirius... I'm not returning to Hogwarts next year."

"Really? And where are you going to?"

"Dumbledore left me a mission."

"What mission?"

"I..."

He didn't say it to McGonagall. He didn't say it to Remus. He didn't say it to Molly. But he couldn't lie to Sirius. He explained him what horcruxes were and that he had to destroy them.

"I'm coming with you."

"No Sirius..."

"I can help you in many ways."

Harry stood silent.

"Leave me some time to think about it."

"Ok."

"And do not say it to ANYONE."

"I won't. Now sleep, you're tired and you need it."

Harry rest his head on Sirius' chest and finally slept. He was safe with Sirius, no matter where they were.