Untitled Part 9

CHAPTER 8

Harry woke up in a dark room. When he tried to sit, he realized he was bound.

"Ooh… look what we've got here! Little Potter!"

The scar began to hurt badly. He was in front of Voldemort and his Death Eaters. Bellatrix laughed.

"You're so weak, Potter… and now I'll kill you!"

Other laughs.

"But before, we want to have some fun, don't we? Crucio!"

Harry screamed in pain. It was painful.

"Crucio! Crucio!"

He wasn't able to bear it anymore. It was driving him crazy. Suddenly, he put a hand in his pocket and found the snitch. His father's snitch. He held it strong.

"I have to be strong!" he thought "For my father."

And suddenly, the snitch began to burn. He thought of Sirius. Then he couldn't work out what happened, he was just lying on the floor in Grimmauld Place, in front of a shocked Sirius.

"Harry!" he screamed "EVERYONE, COME HERE, HE'S HERE!"

Remus, Molly, Tonks, Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione and Ginny got in the room. Hermione tried to run over Harry, but Dumbledore stopped her. He then raised his wand against him.

"Albus, what are you doing, don't you see he needs help?"

"What did I eat in the hospital wing when you were there after fighting with Voldemort on your first year?"

Harry was tired, but gave the right answer. Dumbledore breathed and sat.

"I'm sorry, Harry, I had to check. You could have been a Death Eater."

Harry nodded. Sirius picked him up.

"I'm going to get him to bed."

"No. First he must tell us what happened."

"Albus… he needs to rest… we can wait until tomorrow…"

"No, we can't. They could be here in any moment."

Harry sat on a chair and began to tell. Everyone was staring shocked at him.

"So… the snitch brought you here? Like a portkey?"

"Yes."

"Albus, what happened?"

"I wish I know… could you please give it to me?"

Harry handed him the snitch. He was very tired, he just wanted to go to bed and lie there forever.

"Thanks, Harry. I'm sorry if I've tired you too much, but I had to. Now you can go to bed."

Harry nodded. He wasn't able to stand, so Sirius picked him up and they went out, followed by Remus. Sirius laid him on his bed and began to stroke his hair. Remus just sat there.

"Harry, it's ok. You're safe now. Rest."

"Will you stay with me?"

"Of course we will. We'll never leave you."

"Thanks…"

"Sssh, no need to thank. Rest."

Harry closed his eyes and fell asleep.