Untitled Part 18

CHAPTER 14

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry if I didn't update, but school has finished today and I'm free for 3 MONTHS‼‼!, so I'll probably update more often.

I'm sorry if you wanted nice moments between Harry and Sirius in this chapter, but Remus returns and he needs some time with Sirius and his Dora... but next chapter will be Christmas!

5 days before Christmas.

Sirius, Molly, Arthur and Tonks were living together in Grimmauld place, because it was safer than the Burrow and they wanted to keep Sirius company. Tonks lived there because Molly was very worried on her.

She looked depressed, and she was tiny, she didn't eat a lot.

Anyway, at the moment only Sirius and Molly were in the house. Tonks and Arthur were working. It was 6 o'clock and they were going to come back in an hour.

The doorbell rang. Sirius and Molly exchanged looks.

"Who is it?" Sirius shouted.

"I'm Remus Lupin, my dear friend, and I just came back from my mission."

Sirius was going to burst into happiness, but he had to be suspicious.

"What did I say you the last time we saw each other?"

"You're a man, Remus, don't forget it."

Sirius opened the door and hugged him tight.

"Oh Remus, Remus, you don't know how happy I am."

"I'm so happy too, Sirius!"

Remus then hugged Molly too.

"Oh Remus, you're fine, thanks Merlin! And wait till Tonks sees you! Now go to the bathroom and shower, you need it, you smell like Padfoot under the rain!"

Remus laughed before following her instructions. After the shower, he sat on the couch in front of Sirius, and they started talking about Remus' mission.

"Has Dora... changed?"

"What do you mean with this, Moony? Physically, yes, she's changed. She doesn't have bubblegum pink hair, never smiles and laughs anymore. She's tiny, she doesn't eat a lot, and she's always tired because every night she wakes up screaming because of nightmares. But she hasn't changed her mind on you. She still loves you." He paused. "And you, Moony? Have you changed?"

"I'm even more tired and I have a lot of scars. But... I am more self-confident."

"Really?"

"Yes. When I was with them, I saw what real cruelness is. They attack people just to cause pain, they want to hurt, they want blood, they're evil, and they're cruel. I understood that I'm better than this."

"I should've sent you there a long time ago, then! Finally you understood it!"

Remus was going to answer when the doorbell rang.

"Come on, it must be her!"

Actually, Molly was hugging Tonks and Arthur.

"How was your day, dear?"

"Tiring." Tonks answered. She hadn't seen Remus yet.

"Well, dear cousin, I may have a surprise to cheer you up."

Tonks turned around and saw him. She opened her mouth, speechless.

"R... Remus?"

Remus nodded and opened his arms. She threw herself into them, sobbing.

"I was so worried... oh, Remus, I'm so glad to see you!"

"I am too, really, I am too. I won't leave you again, I promise."

"Come on, lovebirds, dinner's ready!" Molly said.

"And I want to see Remus too!" Arthur said. The two men hugged, then everyone walked to the kitchen. Remus talked about his past months during the dinner, shocking everyone. Then, he left and got to his room, wanting to sleep and rest, finally. He was on the bed, when he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." he said. It was Dora.

"Sorry, I don't want to disturb..."

"No disturbing. I'd get up, but I'm too tired. Come here."

Dora came forward and sat on the bed. She took his hand.

"You have more scars."

"I do. It was a hard period."

"It was a hard period for me too."

"Dora... before leaving I told you to forget me, but you can't, we both know it, and we're fighting a war and I'm a werewolf and I hurt you... how is possible that you still want me?"

"It's possible because I love you."

"When I was there I tried to forget you... I saw them and my mind told me that I'm too poor, too old, too dangerous, that I didn't deserve you... and then my heart told me that I love you and I can't live without you. And I decided to follow my heart, once in my life. I love you, Dora, I can't deny it."

Dora smiled and pressed her lips onto Remus', then got under the covers with him.

"Sssh, I love you too. Rest, you need it."

"Stay with me, Dora."

"I will forever."

They fell asleep in no time, and slept peaceful throughout the whole night.