Untitled Part 14

CHAPTER 11

Sorry I didn't update in AGES! I'm SO SO SO sorry!

Anyway, this is a Ronks chapter.

Everyone was sitting at the table. There was a meeting to decide what to do with Remus. Sirius was nearly hyperventilating, while Tonks was shaking and Harry was sweating.

Suddenly, Harry had an idea. He tried to focus his mind on Voldemort's, to see where Remus was. Voldemort could do it, so why Harry wouldn't? The scar began to hurt and he knew he was on the right way, then everything became dark and he saw Remus. He had bonds on his wrists and was knelt in front of Voldemort. The Death Eaters were all around them. He knew the place. Tom Riddle senior's grave.

"Oooh... see what we've got here.... The dear werewolf! Well done, Bellatrix. So, Remus... I heard that you know the prophecy... would you mind telling it to me?"

"You'll have to kill me."

"Oh, I will... you know, I could use veritaserum too, but why don't let us the possibility to torture? You deserve it, you monster."

"You are the monster, not me."

"Crucio!"

Remus screamed.

"Think about it, werewolf. This will be a long night for you."

"I won't talk."

"Crucio!"

Harry woke up from his vision.

"I know where he is."

"Where?"

"Tom Riddle senior's grave. He's using the Cruciatus Curse on Remus... he wants to know the prophecy."

"Ok, let's go. How many Death Eaters are there?"

"A lot."

"Prepare yourself for a fight."

Dumbledore transformed a pan in a portkey and they touched it. They appeared there.

"Stupefy!" everyone screamed every Death Eater fell onto the ground.

"Stop!" Voldemort shouted. "Stop or I'll kill the monster!"

Remus looked up. He seemed weak.

"Please, please, go, leave me here."

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM A MONSTER! YOU ARE THE MONSTER! CRUCIO!" everyone gasped seeing Tonks using the Cruciatus Curse on Voldemort. He fell onto the ground and Sirius ran to Remus.

"INCARCERAMUS!" Tonks screamed. She seemed to be really angry. The Order and the DA ran to the portkey and touched it. They got back to Grimmauld Place and stood on the floor, panting. Tonks ran over to Remus and hugged him.

"Well, dear cousin," Sirius said, "remind me not to make you angry ever again."

Molly rushed into the room.

"Are you all alive there? Did you get Remus?"

"Yes..."

Sirius and Kingsley carried Remus onto the couch. He was breathing hard and shaking.

"Remus, I'm sorry but we have to know. After this I'll let you rest. Did you say anything?" Dumbledore asked.

"No, I didn't..."

"Great job. You're a brave man, Remus."

"How's Tonks?"

"She's fine. Now we'll carry you to bed, and you will rest.

"Okay, but I want to see Dora first."

Sirius put him into his bed and then went downstairs to look for Dora. She was in the kitchen, drinking a cup of tea with the others.

"Tonks?" he asked. "Remus wants to see you."

The metamorphomagus got up and followed Sirius upstairs.

"You like him, don't you?"

Tonks blushed.

"I do, but I don't think that's a secret anymore.

"Well, no, it's not. Not after what happened today. You're brave. Great job. And... I think he fancies you too."

"How can you say it?"

"I've known him for my whole life."

Dora nodded and went into Remus' room.

"Ehm... Remus?"

"Hi, Dora."

"How are you?"

"Better, thanks. Come here."

Tonks came forward and hugged Remus.

"Thanks for what you've done there."

"What do you think I was going to do? Leave you there with him?"

"Yes, but now you're a target because you called him a monster, used the Cruciatus curse on him and saved me from a painful death. Why did you do this?"

"I think you know perfectly why."

"You... you like me?"

"I do. Didn't you notice?"

"Yes, I did. Well, please, forget me."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"I like you, Dora, but I'm a werewolf. I'm old, I'm poor, I'm dangerous. I'm not good for you."

"How can you say this? I love you! How can you hate me so much?"

"Please, I don't hate you. I love you. That's why I have to say this. Believe me, I'd want us to be together with my whole heart. But we can't. I'm protecting you."

"Listen, I don't mind passing lots of troubles. I only mind being with you. You mean everything to me."

"You don't know how they treat werewolves. We're outcasts. Nothing more than outcasts. I don't want you to be like this."

"But I don't care!"

"You don't care because you've never been through this! You don't know what means being someone that nobody wants to be in his house because you're a werewolf! You don't know what means being compared to Fenrir Greyback! You don't know!"

"Let me try! At least we'll be together! I could die with you by my side, I could die for you!"

Tonks ran away and started to sob. Molly was walking there and quickly ran to her.

"Oh my Merlin, dear, what happened?"

"I said everything to Remus and he said that we can't be together because he's a werewolf!"

"Oh, dear! Don't worry, he'll change his mind. Now just go to bed and rest, you need it."

Tonks nodded and went to bed. She fell asleep.