Author's Note

Author's Note

      So, we're finally done. I know that you're probably crying in a corner to mourn the loss of Liz and Dylan (or not), but it's okay, because I'm doing the same thing. I'm going to miss them so much. Honestly, I thought that pretty much no one would read this story due to not knowing what "Jordans" were or not having an interest in basketball, but, apparently, that wasn't the case. Thank you all so, so, so, so, so much for reading! I'm really sad about ending this, but I'm happy with how it ended. That being said, I'll definitely be going back eventually to edit things, because I know towards the beginning my writing isn't up to par with how I write currently.

      My personal reasoning for writing this story (aka something you don't care about): When I was younger, I used to know a few girls who would have definitely qualified as tomboys. Then, as we got older, they changed. They became "normal" girls. I didn't understand what happened. What makes a tomboy change? I think that, in a way, this story was a way to convey a completely implausible transition of how that change happens. I'm happy with the end result. 

      My basketball credibility (yet another thing you don't care about): Yes, I have actually played basketball (badly, but I still played). 

      As for a sequel: GO READ "THE CLUB" or THE BOY WHO WORE BOAT SHOES.

      Note: In the description, I wrote: "...where the new girl falls in love with the quarterback....this is not one of those stories," which to me, ultimately gives away the outcome. I WROTE IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT LIZ DOESN'T END UP WITH ERIC. Just wanted to point that out.

      So, this is really it. Thank you all soooooooooo much for putting up with my writing up until this point and I can't even think of words to describe how grateful I am. I love you all, and I'm sorry if I've corrupted your minds with the "bad" words that I may have slipped in a few times here and there to aid in story progression. You officially just finished reading The Girl Who Wore Jordans, so congrats. One final time, thank you all for the support and just bothering to read this. I'll miss ya<3

-Sophie