Sexting / Texting One Direction

Kay yes...ANOTHER SEXTING FANFIC !! But unfortunately for you guys...I mean idk if its unfortunately lol...its not going to be any sexting fanfic...its going to be a bit different...im sorta hoping for it to be more realistic than to suddenly talk to them on omegle then give them their kik straight away and then dirty picture straight away the meet like a week later confess their love for each other and then have sex...in all honesty those stories piss me off soo much...not even joking...like. You have no idea..I want mine to be realistic on some level...and make sense...some people like reading those..I dont...so if theres anyone who ends up reading this and is currently writing one...im sorry if i just offended u ...but just stating my opinion....Kay...ill post the chapter up either today or tomorrow....

Also, i just realised people are reading this and then not bothering to read on, because theres at the moment 800 reads difference between this and the first chapter...also...the way she is in the first chapter..is different in the other chapter that i am writing about...you just have to read it to understand...please dont judge the book straight away...most books take a couple chapters or so to really get into it..so please do read it...it would mean alot..

Thanks

-Laura x <3