Family Dream

With a paper in hand, I walked down the street looking for that specific summer building to sign up for zip-lining. I looked at the paper once again and looked for the same name on the street but everything was a blur. The green metal where streets name were supposed to be printed on were blurred out. I continued to walk further down the street and guess who I ran into? Tryston. He was talking to Collin about something when we ran into each other. We exchange simple greetings and talked about something I forgot. And then, out of nowhere, Traevon pops up. He came up behind Tryston and Collin and said hey. Of course, being who I am, I didn't want to face Traevon and his arrogant self so I said bye and walk past them.

A minute into walking, I found the building. The building itself was huge. It had black walls and a red double door entrance. Just as I was about to reached for the door, it opens and who comes out? Jessica Garza. Joseph's ex-girlfriend. "Sandy..." She said. "Garza..." I replied. I don't know why I called her by her last name. It just happened. I walked into the building and looked around. The place didn't look familiar at all. I looked for signs to indicate where the signing up room is but no luck, there was none. I asked a random person for help and they said it was towards the back. They pointed to a hallway on the right and said to go straight. I thanked them and went towards the back. When I get closer, I see another one of my ex, Isaiah Cortez. "Oh, hey Sandy!" He says. I'm weirded out as why I keep seeing my EXs, but I gave him a little wave. He looked lost but whatever. I turned right and walked down the hall.

The person said to go straight and that's exactly what I did. Although, on the way I saw a room. It had no doors, just an opening... It was filled with seven people, women specifically. They were dressed in blue plastic outfits like those who help the doctor in surgeries. Three women on one side of the room and three on the other side. Some had blood on their gloves. There was also a person covered by a light cover in the middle of the room... Must've been the victim/patient. I was weirded out and hesitant to move forward but then they spoke. "You're looking for the sign up room, right?"

I slowly nodded and they exchanged looks among themselves. One said, "You're on the right track. It's just further down the hall." I walked down further and it's just as they said. There was a sign on the double door which was also guarded by two men. I walk past them and into the room. It's big. I see my six cousins and walked towards them. Then suddenly, Javon runs past me. "Hey Sandy..." He said and then went away. Despite still being weirded out by the six women and all the EXs, I walked up to my cousins and sat down. Huynh (the oldest cousin) was dealing with the baby cousin, Chanel.

While that happened, Joseph (an arrogant brat... not a cousin) appears and sat down near Kelly (third oldest cousin). There was Vincent (Joseph's older brother) too.

"No, don't eat that!" Huynh yelled at Chanel for putting a random object from the floor into her mouth.

[And then the dream stopped... I woke up and checked the time... 4 am in the morning. ]