7. I Am NOT Being An Unsociable Bastard

Frank's POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

I JUST FUCKING SAW ONE OF MY STUDENTS, MY BOYFRIEND'S LITTLE BROTHER GET FUCKING KIDNAPPED!

This is not okay. This is not o-fucking-kay.

I should really check on Pete, it was his boyfriend who was kidnapped...

Wait!... How am I supposed to tell Gerard that his little brother got kidnapped by these crazy people that knew of their supernatural powers.

I think he might kill Pete. I mean... He did say for him to protect Mikey and I... And that didn't work out so well.

UGH... NO NORMAL HUMAN SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH SUCH FUCKED UP THINGS IN SUCH A SHORT TIME SPAN.

I need to calm down.... Maybe a drink will help me calm down... Yeah... That sounds good.

~~~~~At a bar

WOW... I really needed that...

Not gonna drink to much... I don't over drink very often, so I should be fine.

I walk back up to the bartender after finishing my first beer. Though the alcohol amount isn't enough for me to get the beautiful buzz I crave. I desired to try something a little harder: A shot of tequila.

I downed it fast of course, now starting to feel the beautiful buzz I haven't felt for a while, well not like this.

~~~~~ Two Hours Later

I'm fucking pissed.

I ended up having about five vodka shots after because I wanted to forget these psychotic memories that have been created in the past week. My mind now slowly forgetting what events had made me want to do this.

It was wonderful... But oh, what about the effects in the morning...

Who gives a fuck...

Gerard probably, but he isn't here right fucking now is he!

Ugh... I should probably get home by now... I should ask Jamia to pick me up.... Yeah, that's a good idea.

I dialled her number on my cellphone. I've almost thought I didn't have it.

She answered on the first ring.

"Jam-y can you pick me up." I slurred into my cell.

"Are you drunk right now Frank?" She asked, concern seemed to be laced in her words.

"Yup. Pissed to the bone... HeeHee.." I slurred in response, then giggling like a little school girl.

"I take it you're at Pop Cracker Pub. The bar right by your house." She said.

"Yup... See you in a little Jam..." I slurred again in response.

"Don't call me Jam Frank, and I'll be there in five." She said then hung up.

~~~~

She arrived at the spoken time and literally dragged me out of the bar establishment.

"You're going to my house. I don't trust you alone at your own house in this condition."

"Okay..." My response again slurred by the alcohol's influence.

I then passed out right after.

•*•*•*•*
Gerard's POV

I left Ray's house with Brendon, not taking action right away cause that's what they would expect.

I need to go to Frank's house and check on them.