6. Who Else Kidnaps A Ridiculous and Harmless Fairy?

Third person pov

A lot of things had happened in the last week for our cast of characters. Gerard found out-his now boyfriend-Frank was attacked by his brother's boyfriend, and then bewitched to not say anything, Vic and Kellin have got something going on, whether Vic wants to accept it or not, and Frank may have sent all of the characters to their doom.

Just kidding.

But there is a good chance now that he's talked to Ray that a lot of things are going to change.

Let's see what's going on, shall we?

In the gloomy Friday night over the town, most people were asleep, minus one restless warlock.

Brendon Urie was cross-legged on his couch, a mug of tea in his hand.

He was tired, yes, but what Gerard had said to him had freaked him out.

How can a vampire overcome such power that a warlock has? How did he do it?

Ryan had assured him multiple times that it was just because Gerard's been alive for centuries, and even still Brendon couldn't sleep.

He stared at the tendrils of steam wafting out of the fruity tea, lost in thought.

A certain gut feeling wrenched him out of his fixation to the herbs.

Something was wrong.

Very wrong.

Brendon placed his cup of tea down and stood up abruptly.

"Ryan," he said, dazed.

He ran to the back porch, throwing the screen door open.

"Ryan!" He yelled, vaulting over the railing of the porch and into the backyard, sprinting to Ryan's tree.

Nothing.

Brendon looked around, horrified. "RYAN!" He screamed.

A woosh of movement in the lilac and honeysuckle bushes caught Brendon's attention.

He whirled around, ready to hit whatever it was with some kind of energy.

A black, shadowy figure as creeping towards Brendon's fence.

"Hey!" He yelled, launching an energy ball towards it.

The energy ball hit it, but surprisingly, all it did was pass through the figure and fizzle out.

"Huh," a masculine voice said from behind him. "I suppose Dan did get the projection right."

Brendon turned to face the voice, only to be hit with a solid punch to the face.

His glasses went flying and he fell to the grass, passing out.

A man stood over him, with broad shoulders and ginger hair.

"I don't like doing this," he looked down at the small glass container a human the size of a lightning bug was being held in.

He climbed over the fence and disappeared into the night, leaving poor, defenceless Brendon on the grass with blood gushing out of his nose.

•*•*•*•*Brendon's pov•*•*•*•*
I jolted upwards, in pain.

"Dear god!" I grabbed my noise, which had dried blood all over it. "What happened?"

I got to my feet, stumbling slightly. I didn't drink any of Ryan's wine did I?

Wait.

Ryan.