5. Tis Only A Flesh Wound My Dear

Gerard's POV (After the café incident)

I was still in quite a bit rage from the Mikey and Pete incident....

That didn't help with the talk I was about to have with Mikey.

~~~

As soon as we walked in the door my rage escaped, and Mikey was engulfed in a torrent of my rage. Though, not as bad as it could be.

"PETE FUCKING WENTZ! YOU HAD TO GO OUT AND DATE PETE FUCKING WENTZ!" I started shouting in my flurry of minor rage.

"HE'S BAD FOR YOU MIKEY! FUCK!!! AND I KNOW SOMETHING HAPPENED WHEN YOU WENT OUT HUNTING WITH HIM, SO YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD FUCKING ASS EXPLAINATION!"

Before responding I heard him mumble something under his breath.

"I'm gonna die if I tell him..." Was all I heard.

"DIE IF YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHAT MIGHT I ASK, MICHAEL FUCKING WAY?!" I was beyond pissed, my rage escalating to a new height.

"Umm... It's not my thing to say Gee... I'm just gonna..." Mikey said as he started sprinting off to what I assumed would be his room.

"THIS ISNT THE LAST YOU'LL BE HEARING OF THIS MIKEY!!" I said trying to get my rage down, man I really should go feed...

Not now... UGH

•*•*•*•*
Kellin's POV

I'm such a little shit.

I'm gonna try to fluster Vic today, luckily I have counselling again today and science with him... This should be fun.

~~~~ later that day

"Hey Vic..." I said in a flirtatious tone, while butting my lip.

"Kellin. You know you have to call me Mr.Fuentes in science... Only in counselling can you call me that." Vic said doing his best to keep a composed demeanour.

"I don't think it was necessary to announce to the class that I'm in counselling..." I said with an innocent face on with mock hurt in my tone.

"There is like no one in here Kellin... Go take you seat." He said still trying to keep his teacher composure, and succeeding... So far.

After that more students entered the class, more precisely Pete Wentz, Mikey Way, Brendon Urie, and that new kid Ryan Ross. I wonder if Vic is gonna see if they are emitting that weird vibe they were giving off earlier.

~~~~

When the class was all present Vic started an oh so boring lesson on... I don't even really care...

"Kellin!" Vic said knocking me out of my stupor.

"Yes, Mr.Fuentes." I said adding quite a bit of sass into my voice.

"What's the..." Vic started but was interrupted by harsh knock at the classroom door.

It was really loud like...

*BANG BANG BANG*

Vic opened the door and was met with an angry looking Mr. Way... He didn't seem to be angry that often.

Vic started to slip out to talk but Mr. Way was fine with talking in front of us students.

"What do you need Gerard?" Vic said casually like he didn't see Mr. Way's angry face.

"My brother, Pete Wentz, Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross..." Mr. Way said glaring at the group of people... Mikey was shaking.

"How long?" Vic said still being or acting, I couldn't tell oblivious to the rage being admitted from the art teacher.