1. I'm Not In The Mood For Your BullShit Games

Gerard's POV

High School.

The place I'm surprised I landed a career in, being I'm not your stereotypical teacher.

For one, I almost failed High School, yet some how managed to get into university, and get a teaching degree.

Secondly, I have my hair dyed bright red, and wear ripped skinny jeans and band tees pretty much everyday...

I also have another little secret that may or may not change my choices in humanity but...

Other then that I'm a pretty average teacher, yet I still find this school pretty.odd. In my case, they let me teach my younger brother, when really I shouldn't be allowed. As well, they hire like 22 year olds to teach students that can be as little as 4 years younger....

Blah. Blah. I should probably stop talking about myself and continue on with reality.

><><><><><><>

I was sitting in my classroom, sipping my coffee, waiting for my first block class to arrive. (The coffee, a necessary thing for me in the mornings, being I am definitely not a morning person.) There was about 10 more minutes left of homerooms, and then the students would have to reluctantly go to their classes.

In all honesty I don't blame them, I hated High School too when I was their age. It's all drama and trying to fit in. I hate that aspect of it. Your main goal in school should be to learn, maybe make some friends; not trying to avoid being pushed around by narcissistic assholes...

I need to get these thoughts out of my head before my students come in, I will probably start ranting, and I'm not supposed to rant about society to them, that's Billie's job.

In all honesty, this would be much easier if my best teacher friend didn't have a homeroom in the morning, but of corse everything goes my way. (Note the sarcasm.) He is the homeroom teacher to my little brother Mikey.

On the subject of Mikey...

*RING*

Oh...

May class begin.

>~<~>~<~>

"Morning students."

"Morning Mr.Way."
"Morning Gerard..."

I knew who the one to mal-address me was no one other then my own brother.

"What have I told you about calling me by my first name at school... Michael."
I knew that would get under his skin.
"I know you're my little brother, but that doesn't give you the right to call me by my first name in class. I am Mr. Way to you in class, got that Mikey."

"Yes Mr. Way." He replied scowling at me.

I knew I probably should have waited till after to school and discussed this in private with him, but I couldn't give the students the impression that it's not disrespectful to call you teachers by their first name.

I decided to go back to the lesson.

"Well after a not very much expected talk, may we start back on the landscape paintings we were working on last class."

"Um... Sir..." A shy boy named Patrick started.
"Mikey spilt red paint all over my project last class."

I reacted calmly to the issue, but knew the reason behind it.

"It's okay Patrick, I'll give you extra time to work in your project because you need to restart."

"Thanks Mr.Way."