3. Brendon Urie: Witch Doctor Extraordinaire

Mikey's POV

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Why the hell did Pete have to attack my English teacher that just so happened to be my brothers almost boyfriend.

UGH...
I would have thought that Gerard would have warned Frank about going to this park at night.

Also, there is the fact that I have to feed so I won't die, or turn into a mindless killing machine either would not be good.

"Hey! Pete how close are we to Brendon's?" I asked in a nervous harsh tone.

"5 more minutes goddamn it!" Pete said in a slightly stressed tone.

"He's still losing blood, though not as much as before."
"And how the hell could you not tell it was Mr. Iero. You were lucky he didn't recognize you." I rushed out still stressed about the situation.

"It was dark and I was thirsty, and your right."
"Just to ask though... Is he still passed out?" Pete answered then questioned.

"YES! BECAUSE OF BLOOD LOSS THANKS TO YOU!" I shouted losing control of my temper.
"YOU DON'T KNOW IT BUT AN ANGRY PISSED GERARD IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE RECKONED WITH. HE'S GONNA KILL ME PETE! THEY ARE BASICALLY BOYFRIENDS!"
"ARGHHHH!" I scream out trying to release my frustration.

"Calm down Mikey. Brendon will be able to fix him." Pete said trying to calm me down.
"If you weren't in the tail gate stopping our English teacher/your brothers sorta boyfriend from dying of blood loss, I would give you a shower of kisses to calm you down." Pete said in honesty.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SELF CONTROL IT'S TAKING ME TO NOT DRINK HIS BLOOD!" I said shouting in all honesty.

"Just squeeze the blood from the cloths you're using to stop the bleeding on the neck." Pete said trying to stop my rage.

As I put pressure on Mr. Iero's neck, I grab one of the few blood soaked cloths and start ringing it in my mouth. As soon as the deep red liquid hit my mouth I started to feel better. Though it took me ringing out the other cloths completely till I was good. I have not drank human blood in quite a while.

"Are you feeling better Mikey?" Pete said in actual concern. That being because I'm not normally a hot headed person.

"Yeah. I was really running low." I said to Pete in complete honesty.

"Also, we're almost at Brendon's, just about a block to go." Pete stated.

"Good."

~~~~~

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hello?..." A sleepy Brendon Urie questioned as he answered the door.

"Pete did something that requires immediate medical attention. It may or may not put my life on the line." I rushed the words out of my mouth to Brendon.

Brendon seemed to wake up quite a bit with the words of Mikey's ramble.

"What the hell is wrong? What the hell did Pete do?" Brendon said with quite a bit of Panic!.

"Well... Me and Pete were out to feed at Guideless and a dog ran into us. We had a dispute about it and then the owner came and called us psychos. Pete started to chase him to the parking lot, the guy tripped and Pete started to feed on him. Not until after did I realize that it was non other then my brothers pretty much boyfriend, our English teacher, Mr.Iero. He's suffering blood loss and we need you to fix him so I don't die At the hands of Gerard." I said recalling our events this evening.

"Bring him in." Brendon said.

Me and Pete grabbed Mr. Iero from the back of Pete's pick up, and carried him into Brendon's house.