I Promise

(One month later)

Caroline's Pov

It's been a month now and David's been bringing me out of now called my room. I haven't heard from Logan and my friends maybe they gave up and realize they won't find me.

I tried to escape where David's keeping me but falied to. As one month passed i gave up trying to escape because if i do David will punish me really bad.

"Hey,babe",i heard David say.

"I'm not your babe,and i will never be",i say harsh.

"You have to get use to it",he says all happy.

"Never and you know why",i asked him.

He didn't answer so i continued,"Because Logan will find me".

After i finished he slaped me across the face."Well honey listen now, Logan hasn't found you and he never well".

"You could slap me, kiss me or even beat me to death,but i will never hear me never love or get use to you",i say with disgust.

"Well sweetheart maybe you should cause you're going to be here for a long time",he says as he locks me in my now called room.

Logan's Pov

"It's been a month and you haven't found her",i yell to the police men.

"Sir,there's nothing we can do",said one of the police.

Before i could say anything Kendall says,"Well thank you for 'trying' officer,byee now".

As the police left my house,i started to throw things at the wall.

"Logan,calm down",i heard Kendall say. I did as i was told and sat down.

"Where can she be",i whispered to myself but Kendall heard me.

"I don't know man,but we will find her,we'll find a way",he assures me.

"If the police won't help us,then it's up to us",i say.

About 5mins, i got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Answer it,it might be Caroline",said Kendall.

After he said that i answered it hopping it was Caroline .

"Hello",i say.

"Is this Logan",said a man on the other line.

"Yes,this is he,i say. Can i help you with something".

"It's can you help someone",he said. Then i knew who it was.

"Where is she David",i said angry feeling my body.

"Oh,she's fine,for now",he said laughing.

"If you hur-",he cutt me off bu saying,"If what,it's been a month already just give up cause she don't love you no more".

As i was about to answer him i heard Caroline scream,"Logan help,please help me".

"Caroline",i scream.

I heard David yell at her,"Shut up you stupid bitch".

"So as i was saying-",i cutt him off by saying,"You listen asshole,if you touch or hurt her i'll kill you".

"Really,well it's been a month and i still have her with me maybe i already touched her,kissed her amd more",he said.

"Caroline if you're listening,i will find you,i promise, and i'll keep my promise,i will find you matter if years pass by but i will find you my love",i say wanting to cry.

"Aww that's cute",said David with teasing tone.

"Listen asshole i'll find a way,and trust me when i do,i'll kill you",i say before i hang up.

"What he say",asked Kendall once i hanged up.

"Nothing much just that i won't see Caroline again,i tell him. But i'll find a way to save her from him and when i do i'll finish him for once and for all".

"And i'll help you",said Kendall patting my back.

Caroline's Pov

I was in the kitchen since i told David i was thirsty. As i was getting a glass of water,i heard David talking to someone on the phone.

"Is this Logan",said David, i instantly knew that David was calling Logan.

I heard Logan say, "Yes this is he. Can i help you with something".

Then David said," The question is can you help someone".

I could tell Logan knew who it was since he said,"Where is she David".

"Oh she's fine for now",he said laughing.

I got worried when David said that. What does he mean for now,i have to get out of here and fast.

Logan was saying something,"If you hur-",but was cutt off by David saying,"If what,it's been a month already just give up cause she don't love you no more".

When David said that i took the chance to sceam to Logan.

"Logan help,please help me",i screamed making David slap me across the face.

As David was yelling,"Shut up you stupid bitch". I heard Logan yell my name as well.

After he stopped yelling,he took me back to the room and locked it. I was afriad of what David will do for me yelling to Logan.

Just hearing his voice makes me wanna cry. I miss him so much,i wanna be with him,him hugging me,kissing me,his my everything.

I cried and cried til i heard David coming. I could tell he was mad but i didn't care. Before David locked me here i heard Logan say, "Caroline if you're listening,i will find you,i promise, and i'll keep my promise. I will find you even if years pass by. I will find you my love no matter what. I love you".

I kept rpeating what he said,"He will find me. No matter what happens,he will find me".

I was brought back to reality when David said,"You had to do that".

"Yes and let me tell you,Logan won't give up til he finds me,he'll find a way to save me from you and this horabble place you called home.

"Caroline,he'll never find you,he'll eventually give up",he said walking away.

Before he closed the door i said,"You're wrong,Logan doesn't give up,he didn't give up trying to ask me out,and look we ended being together, what makes you think he'll give up on me when he loves me to death",i say to him.

"You're right,so that's why i'm going to kill him,well not me but his ex will",he says closing the door.

As the door was fully closed i thought of what he meant by that then i realize that he'll make Makenzie kill Logan.

Dun dun dun....so???? Comment please and vote as well...not close to the ending folks,still need more to go. See you later...