Monapoly Time⏰

Caroline's Pov

I woke up with the sun shinning on my face. I open my eyed and saw the sun coming form the window. I didn't see Logan next to me,did he sleep here last night, i thought to myself.

As i was about to get up,i hear steps coming upstairs. I lay down again and peek though the quilt. I see Logan with a tray of food and he saw me looking at him.

"Good morning, Caroline",said Logan.

"Good morning, Logie",i say smiling.

"I made you breakfast",he said laying the tray in front of me.

"Aww,you didn't have to do this",i tell him.

"But,i want to for making you upset last night",he says.

"Logan,i wasn't upset,i was tired",i assure him.

"I thought you were mad at me for uploading the video",he says looking down.

I got his chin with my index-finger and made him look at me. "Logan,i say getting his attention. He looked at me and i continued, I don't care if you uploaded the video, that's a stupid reason to be mad",as i finished, i kissed him fully on the lips, he smiled as we were kissing and then he said,"You're an amazing girl, how many I so lucky to have you",he asked.

"I don't know,i always thought i was lucky to have a guy like you",i say laughing now.

We both laughed til we couldn't breath.

"Okay,what do you wanna do",said Logan as we finished eating.

"I don't know,what do you wanna do",i asked him.

"Why don't we go to the mall and see what we find",he said leaning in to kiss me.

"That sounds like a plan",i say kissing him as well.

(At the mall)

We arrived at the mall and entered.

"Wow it's crowded",said Logan.

"I know, so where to",i say.

"How about we go to Sandy's",said Logan.

We entered the store and saw a lot of clothes and shoes.

"So this is a clothe store",i say surprised.

"Yeah,you didn't know",he asked shocked.

"No,I've seen it ,but never really seen the inside",i say as we walked in.

We looked around separately and i saw a beautiful red tight dress up to the keens. I went and tried it on. I looked in the mirror and took a selfie and posted it on instagram.

Caroline23:Do i buy it or not?

As i posted it i got a lot of response like.

Lilly_01:You should totally buy it.

Logan_Henderson_is_Bae:Take the dress.

X-23:Beautiful dress for a beautiful Lady.

After reading some comments,i decided to buy it.

As i changed back,i went to look for Logan and after 15 minutes of looking, i didn't find him. So i decided to go pay for the dress and send Logan a text.

After buying the dress,i went outside and texted Logan.

Hey,Logan couldn't find you,where are you?