2 year Anniversary

-i'm going to skip years okay,okay continue-Alondra.

(2 years later)

Caroline's POV

It's been 2 years, and today is mine and Logan's 2 year anniversary.

From:Logan

Hey babe happy 2 year anniversary, get dress I'll be there in 10 minutes to pick you up

After i read Logan's message, i went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower and brush my teeth,then put my cloth on.

About 5 minutes i was done with everything. I went downstairs and waited for Logan.

As i watching TV i heard a knock. I turned off the TV and went to go answer the door. I open the door to see a huge bear and some roses,i was confused til i saw Logan behind the bear. "Happy 2 year Anniversary Babe",said Logan from behind the bear.

"Happy 2 year Anniversary Logie",i told him while kissing him.

"Logan,this is so beautiful,you didn't have to do this",i tell him.

"But i want to,ever since the day you said yes i knew i wouldn't want to lose you",he said.

"Aww Logie you won't lose me,look it's our 2 year Anniversary and we're still together",i tell him.

"I know",he chuckled.

We got in the car and Logan was driving."Where are we going",i asked him.

"It's a surprise",he said smirking.

About 10 mins later we arrived park. I couldn't see anything since it's dark.

"Logan why are we at the park", i questioned him.

As i said that,i saw some lights turn on in the park. It was beautiful, Logan knows how to plan a date, i thought to myself.

"Logan it's beautiful",i tell him.

"I thought you might like it",he answered me.

"Are you hungry",he asked me.

"Why of course",i answered.

He lead us to a table in the middle of the park and our waitress was Kendall.

"Hello,I'll be your waitress for the night",said Kendall.

After Kendall brought are food and drink, Logan looked really nervous. I thought to myself,"why is he so nervous, oh no is he going to pop the question".

"Caroline",Logan brought out of my thought.

"Yeah Logie",i said.

"I...i...wanted to ask you an important question",he said looking nervous.

"Yeah",i assured him to continue.

"W...w...ill y..you..l..like to m...m...move in w...w...with m...m...me",Logan asked while shuttering.

"Of course Logan, i would love to move in with you",i tell him smiling.

After we finished,we left the park and got in the car.

"Are we heading h a ready",i asked him.

"Not yet",he said smirking.

"Where are we going then",i asked him.

"It's a surprise",he said.

Logan's Pov

I asked Caroline to move in with me and she said yes. After our little dinner at the park,we got in the car.