(2) Amazing.

Chapter 2- Amazing.

(Next Day)

Caroline's POV

Beep,Beep,Beep...

I woke with my alarm going off at 3:00 am. I was too tired to get up, but I had to or else I'll miss my flight to Los Angeles, California. So I got up went to the bathroom and did my usual routine as always. It took me almost an hour and a half to take a bath, brush my teeth, pick my outfit and do my hair. After I finish with all that, I checked my clock and saw that it was time to go so I got my luggage and got inside the taxi that was waiting for me already and headed straight to the airport.

(At the airport)

Few minutes later I arrived at the airport and went to the lady that was at the desk and ask her if there was a ticket for me here.

"Oh yes,are you Caroline Smith?" Asked the kind lady.

"Yeah that's me", I said to her.

"Okay here's your ticket that Ms. Heart left for you", she said handing me my ticket.

"Thank you Mrs",I say as i went to the gate.

"Welcome", I hear her say.

After that I waited til they called my flights name on the inner com. I was so excited to finally see Nicole again. It's been almost a year since i last saw her in Florida. After day dreaming of all the fun things I'm going to do in L.A. , I hear the inner come say that my flight is ready to board.

(Nicole's POV)

I woke up excited because my best friend is coming to California for the very first time. Oh, I can't wait to see her. This will be the first time me and Caroline get to hang out and talk about how we've been, how are lives are going, how we missed each other and more. I didn't realise it was 10:30 already and Caroline comes at 11:00. I got up from bed, went downstairs and made myself some breakfast as quickly as i could because I needed to be at the airport in time to pick up my best friend.

After eating, I went upstairs and got my car keys, my purse and I was off to the airport. With just seven minutes on the clock, I went to McDonalds and got Caroline her favorite coffee, Frape (Mocha) and got myself an ice tea as well. It was now 10:57am and I finally arrived at the airport. As I waited for Caroline to pop up, I get a call from Kendall.

~Phone Conv~

K-Hey Nicole, where you at?

N-Hey Kendall, I'm at the airport waiting for my Bestie.

K-Oh so your best friend is coming today?

N-Yes,didn't I tell you yesterday already.

K-Umm,no you just said byee Kendall I have to wake up early tomorrow for something and hanged up on me.

N-Oh my bad.

K-Its OK, so are you guys on your way home?

N-No she hasn't come yet.

K-When does her flight land?

N-11:00am.

K-Oh OK, see you at your house then, alright Nicole.

N-Kk byee Kendall!