He's Back Part2

Previously...

I got up and went to the restroom but before that i turned around to see the guy but he wasn't there anymore. I entered the restroom and did my buisness.

3mins later i finished and head back until i bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry,i didn't se-,before i could finish i saw him right in front of me,what are you doing here".

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(Still Caroline's Pov)

"Nice to see you to",said David.

"What do you want",i asked him.

"Oh,nothing just my girl",he says.

"Well,she's not here",i say walking away from him.

He grabbed my wrist and said,"I still love you Caroline,you don't know how much i missed you",he said coming closer.

"Well,you didn't love me,since you were sleeping with what's her name again,Grace",i say.

"I changed babe",he said trying to get closer.

"I'm not your babe,for your info,i have a boyfriend who trully loves me",i say pushing him off me.

"Oh,yeah,Logan right",he says smirking now.

Instead of answering i pushed him again and started walking when again he grabbed me. This time i yelled for Logan but he put his hand on my mouth.

"No,no,no,i told you i was coming back for you",he said still his hand on my mouth.

I was now crying of fear. "No,no,don't cry baby girl,i'm not gonna hurt you,him,well maybe,but for now i just wanted to see my littl princessa (princess)",he said as he wondered his hands though my hair and face.

"You can't have me,David",i say as he freed his hand from my mouth.

"Maybe not tonight,or the next day,but i will be back for you,even if it means to hurt your boyfriend",he said before disappearing to the back.

As he left i let out the air i didn't know i was holding. I cried and cried thinking of David hurting Logan. Tonight was going to be hard to forget, i thought to myself. I realize i took long in the restroom so i cleared my tears and went back to the guys and Nicole.

"Hey",i say.

"Hey babe,Nicole was bearly gonna go check on you, you were taking so long",he said holding my hand.

"Yeah,Logan was gonna send me",said Nicole laughing.

She knew i cried because i always laugh at her saying but this time i didn't, so she said,"Hey, maybe we should sleep at Logan's, so we could hang out and i could talk to about Caroline our wedding plans".

"That sounds good to me",said Logan.

"Well,then lets go",said Kendall.

The boys payed for our dinner and left a tip. After getting out of there we went our seprate way since their car was on the other side of the resturant.

"Are you okay,babe",asked Logan.

"Yeah,why do you say that",i asked him putting on a fake smile.

"You just seemed like you saw a ghost or something and have you been crying"he says starting the car and looking at my eyes.

"No,i'm fine,just a little tired",i say.

"Maybe we should call Kendall and Nicole to come tomorrow",he said getting his phone out.