Adventurers with the crew⛵

Caroline's Pov

I woke all happy because today Me,Nicole,Logan,Kendall,Carlos,Alexa,and James are going to Caribbean for an Adventure.

We all planed it a week ago before mine and Logan's anniversary. We're staying there for 2 weeks and it's gonna be fun.

"Ready Caroline",i heard Logan say from the living room. Yes me and Logan are living together.After he asked me to move in with him,we started getting my stuff from Nicole's and Kendall's house.

"Ready",i yelled while coming downstairs.

"Okay then let's go,they said they'll meet us at the airport",he said shutting the front door and locking it behind him.

(Skipping the ride)

After we got to the airport, we bought our tickets and waited for our flight's name to be called.

"You excited",asked Carlos.

"Of course, i get to spend two weeks with my crew",i said all excited.

"Flight 145 to Caribbean is now boarding",we heard.

We started walking to the gate and then to the plane. We sat like this.

Carlos and Alexa

Kendall and Nicole

Logan and Me

James alone

I feel bad for James, but he said he's not ready to date.

(Sipping the plane trip)

Logan's Pov

I woke up because we're about to land. I looked to my right to find Caroline asleep. Aww she looks so cute.

"Caroline",i whispered trying to wake her up.

"Mmm",she said still asleep.

"We're about to land,wake up sleeping beauty",i tell her.

"Okay,i'm up",she said looking at before giving me a kiss.

After a few mins we land. "So me,Caroline and james are going to one car and you guys on the other",i tell them and they agree.

"So james ready to find your girl here during our adventure",i heard Caroline say teasing james.

"Why did i agree to come with you guys",said James.

"She's just kidding right babe",i said to her.

"Yeah,it's not like you're attractive to every girl",she said laughing.

"Logan,tell your girlfriend to stop or she'll get it",james said looking angry.

"Caroline,please stop bothering james",i tell her again.

"Sorry jezz",she said.

20 mins later,we arrived at the Great Hotel (Just made that up:) We all got our separate room. Me and Caroline,Carlos and Alexa, Kendall and Nicole, and James again alone.

"Hooo,finally we're here,that was a long flight",said Caroline jumping on the bed.

"I know,we should rest for tomorrow",i tell her.

"Way ahead of you",she said already in her pajamas. I laughed at her and changed then join her.

(Next day)

Carlos's Pov

I woke everybody from sleeping and said,"It's time for the Adventures to explore this island".

"Carlos,i'm excited as you or even more,but,i'm still tired,said Caroline.

"Oh come on we have 1 week and 6 days to live our life's and have here",i said making sense to myself.

"Okay",they all said in usion.

In 5 mins everybody was ready to go."Okay,so where first?",asked Nicole.

"First we go sailing and take selfies for Instagram and Twitter",said James.

"Why?",asked Caroline. Before i could answer,Alexa said,"For our fans,we like to take pics and videos for them to see and besides Carlos already posted it on Twitter".

"Okay then lets go",said Logan.

(Sailing at 8:00 am)

We got to the boat and started sailing,looking around and Carlos taking videos.

"Okay everybody when i count to 3,you guys jump and i record",i said.

"Okay,1..2..3..",i said then they jumped.

As i finished the video,i posted it on Instagram and shared it on Twitter. As the day went by,we all decided to sleep on the boat.

"Are you having fun?",i asked Alexa.

"Of course,Carlos,it's amazing",she said. We talked for a bit and then we went to sleep.

Caroline's Pov

We were all ready to sleep but first i took a pic of my feet and posted it on Twitter.

@caroline23:, sleep in a sail bag.
(Got it from MakenzieVega credits to her for her tweets:)

As i posted that i got a lot of retweets and favorites,also a lot of mentions.

@ErickaAdoresBTR:That looks so fun @caroline23. Hope you're having fun sailing with your Friends. Keep tweeting for us.

I answered some back,followed some back and retweeted some as well. Aww their just so nice and i love all of them,the haters as well. I logged out of everything and then went to sleep for tomorrow's day.

Hey guys what you think....??? The drama will be in the 20's maybe.... Keep voting and commenting....

Also follow my Instagram of Logan it's: 1LoganHenderson2 and my real one is:Alondraorta23. Also my Twitter: Alondraorta23 please. Thank you i"ll also follw you...