Chapter 15

*Clarke's POV*

''Clarke of the Sky People, I brought you here because I want to talk to you.''

''Then why did you lock me up in a fucking cell together with Murphy, Commander?!''

Lexa sighs before replying: ''You are not in a position to be asking questions. Now tell me: how many Sky People are there exactly?''

''I am not telling you anything before you tell me what this is all about.''

It is quiet for a few seconds, then Lexa nods to the guards who are standing next to me.

They act imediately and one of them restrains me, while the other draws his knife and brings it up to my chest.

I flinch, waiting for the slice of the knife but it doesn't come.

Instead, Lexa says: ''Tell me, Clarke, with how many are you?''

''Still not telling you.'' I look her straight in the eyes.

She looks at the guards and nods again, this time the knife does slice.

I scream as I feel the blood gushing out of the fresh wound and struggle against the guard's hold.

Lexa chuckles: ''Just tell me Clarke, than I won't have to hurt you.''

''Why does it matter? What do you even want?'' I grunt, feeling the sharp pain in my left shoulder.

She wickedly grins and says: ''You'll find out soon enough. Now, if you don't want to tell me with how many you are, tell me who is the leader.''

''Who do you think? You have got her locked up right here and I am 100% sure that her co-leader will come look for her.''

She chuckles again, ''Bellamy has already been here, with your friends, but didn't have any intention of looking for you.''

What?

Lexa notices the confusion on my face and laughs, ''You didn't know that, did you? The prince is not coming to rescue his Princess.''

''You can say whatever you want about Bellamy and me, but I know better than that. Now, tell me: why am I here?''

Both Lexa and I are surprised by the authority in my voice, suddenly it feels like the roles are reversed; I am the one in control now, and she knows it.

''You are here because ...'' She pauses for a second and then continues: ''You are going to help us destroy your people.''

''Like you would be able to do that; we have guns, you have spears. We have bombs, you have knives. Now who do you think will destroy who?''

She smiles and says: ''If only you knew what we have, Clarke Griffin. We have recently gotten ourselves some things that are far more powerful than your weapons. We can destroy you by pressing a button. Guards, escort her back to her cell, we'll need her tomorrow.''

The two guards grab my upper arms and drag me out of the tent, I don't struggle to come free because I know it is no use.

***

''Did you have a friendly get together?'' Murphy asks as soon as the guards drop me into the cell.

I ignore his sarcastic comment and say: ''Murphy, they have bombs.''

''What? How do you mean they have bombs?'' He asks, surprised by my non-sarcastic come back.

''When I left camp, I went to Mount Weather. It was full of supplies: bombs, food, weapons, medicine, everything. My guess is that the Grounders got their hands on it before we got a chance to retrieve everything. So now they have a bomb, maybe even multiple, that can destroy 40 square km.'' I sigh.

It is quiet for a while as we both realize what the consequences will be.

The only one who is able to stop them is Raven.

God, I hope they don't have her too.

I look at my leg which, as I assumed, is infected and then I look at the new cut near my shoulder.This one is much deeper than the last one, it will need some kind of bandage to stop the bloodflow.

Looking down at what I am wearing; a black skinny jeans full of blood, a dull blue long sleeved top with a random grey top underneath that came down with the ark, my black boots and the jacket I have been wearing ever since the dropship came down.

''Alright, let me have a look your arm.'' I command as I stand up and walk towards him.

He holds up his arm and I see a nasty, deep cut on his underarm. It might even be deeper than the one in my shoulder.

''I am surprised you haven't bled to death yet, Murphy.''

I touch it and he flinches. Yup: infected.

''Take off your shirt.'' I say.

He raises his eyebrows at me and smirks: ''Well this conversation has definitely taken a turn in a different direction.''

I give him a look and he quickly wipes the smirk off his face, takes off his shirt and hands it to me.

After I have ripped a piece off the bottom of his shirt, I give it back and he puts it back on.

''Pass me the bowl of water, will you?''

He passes the bowl we are supposed to drink out to me and I put it down next to me.

I clean the cut and bandage it with the piece of cloth from his shirt.

I murmur: ''This should do for now.'' and start working on the cut in my shoulder.

After I finish wrapping myself up, both Murphy and me are wearing crop tops.

This was a trend around 2014, right?

I am disturbed by Murphy who starts humming a song I don't know and tell him to shut up, but don't expect him to actually shut up.

He does.

I then tell Murphy I am going to sleep for a while and warn him that if he'll disturb me, I'll kill him by pulling out all his toenails.

Soon I fall asleep thinking about Bellamy.

What if Lexa was right? What if he won't come look for me?

HELLOO!

What time is it? SUMMER TIME!

yazzz

I have summer break
now :) FINALLYYYY

The Netherlands are so slow, some Americans are already going back to school.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter :)

What do you guys think Lexa is planning to do to Clarke & Co.?

Don't forget to follow me on instagram (if you'd like to of course)! Username: @bellarked

Random fact #6: In my opinion, if Bellarke is never going to happen, Murphamy would be good. BUT BELLARKE WILL HAPPEN SO YEAH.

BYEEE!