Chapter 3

*Clarke's POV*

I wake up clutching my gun. I look around, feeling quite disoriented.

Grey walls come into view and I recall my camp being ruined and spending the night in the dropship because it was the only place I could go.

By whom, I still don't know but I am planning on finding out later.

I push the orange blanket off me, still tightly holding on to my gun, and slowly stand up.

My feet hurt from all the walking I've done in a couple of days. I yawn and stretch before climbing the ladder to the upper floor of the dropship.

The last time I was here, I found some food there and hid all that I couldn't take with me away under one of the seats.

As I approach the seats, I notice the chains Bellamy used to chain Lincoln up, as a Grounder as well as a Reaper.

Bellamy. Mount Weather.

The nightmare I had last night, involved around Maya's ghost haunting me. The nightmare I had the night before was all about a little Mountain men boy screaming, he kept screaming in my dreams all night. The day before that one, my nightmares were about Maya and Jasper stabbing me once every minute, because I deserved to be punished for what I have done.

I have nightmares every night, wether they are about Mount Weather, about my friends dying with me not being able to protect them, or about Finn haunting me.

It is safe to say that I haven't had a proper night rest in weeks.

Back to Bellamy: I still have no clue about how he is putting up, though I know he is alive. I don't know how I know it, but I feel it deep within me. Let's just say I would know it if something would be wrong with him.

I duck under the chairs and look around for the food.

I can't see anything in the darkness under the chairs so look for a flashlight.

As I shine around with the flashlight I see the dried food is gone.

Someone has been here after I got here a few days ago.

Who?

Not one of my people, they don't need the food at the moment. It must have been a Grounder.

Which means this place isn't safe for me anymore. I will have to find a new place to built up a camp.

But where?

Down the river you have Tondc, which has almost been restored to its previous state; dangerous enough if it would even be in ruins.

We have never really gone upwards the river so I don't know what to expect there. Conclusion: too dangerous. Don't want to come across more Hulk Gorillas, do we?

To the South-East there is Camp Jaha. I could build up a camp close to it, it would be safer than here.

From here it is just 10 miles South to the caves and the bunker. Ew, not the bunker. I have a feeling the body might still be there. I can't even imagine the smell.

The caves are still full of Reapers, I think they might slowly be turning back to themselves because there are no Mountain Men anymore to give them drugs. Or they have already died. Anyway, the risk is too big.

There is one place left: Mount Weather.

With the door being open, it could be dangerous, but at least it's big, which means I will be able to hide if someone comes in.

It actually is the ideal place, there are weapons, food, clothes and no people.

No people.

I don't know if the bodies are still there, I am quite sure that the bodies of the Mountain Men who have helped us aren't there anymore.

Jasper would have made sure of that.

Maybe it is a good idea to go there; I know my way around.

I will also see the consequences of my deeds, the things that make me a monster and the things that remind me of the people I love.

I will not be strong enough to face it all.

Brave Princess.

Bellamy would want me to face it.

My mum would want me to face it.

Jasper, Octavia, Lincoln, Raven, Monty and even Finn would want me to face it and stop being a coward.

Brave Princess has to do it, not just for herself, but also to pay her respects to the innocent.

West, to Mount Weather, that's where I am headed when I gather my stuff and sling my gun over my back.

Brave Princess.

Helloooo!!!

I hope you liked it and please let me hear your thought on this chapter.

This one is a bit short but I promise the next chapters will be longer.

BYEEEE