Chapter 1

*Clarke's POV*

It has been five days since I left Camp Jaha, the first night was horrible; I had no shelter, no food and no water. The next day, I went to the dropship, hoping to find some supplies.

I found a couple of canvas sheets and constructed a tent with it just north of the river, 3 miles from the dropship. I also found some dried food, a few knifes, a gun and ammunition.

While I'm walking to the river to get some water, I think about what would be going on at Camp Jaha and at the Grounders' camp. About what has happened to the alliance, and most of all, I wonder if my friends are okay.

Octavia, Lincoln, Raven, Jasper, Monty, Wick, my mum, ....

Bellamy.

How is he putting up with the fact that we killed a few hundred innocent people in 10 seconds? Who is the leader of the Sky People now that I left? Is he alright?

All these unanswered questions are driving me insane. The forgodsaken purpose of leaving camp was that I wouldn't have to think about or see them all the time, because I didn't want to be reminded of what I have done to the people in Mount Weather.

Now, I am thinking more about my friends than I would be if I was still in camp.

Despite that, leaving was the right thing, because I left camp not just because I didn't want to be reminded of my horrible deeds. There was another reason.

I don't want to be a leader anymore, I don't want to be responsible for everything that happens anymore, I don't want to have to make the though decisions anymore. I just want to be a teenager and live my life without being somebody that others look up too.

I jerk to a stop, realizing my feet have taken me to Camp Jaha instead of to the river, I can see it from where I am standing. I debate whether to go back to the river or to stay here and get some answers to my questions.

I decide to start look for my friends and get the water later.

Is everyone alright? I walk around camp Jaha, keeping my distance so the guards won't see me and mistake me for being a grounder.

When I get to the back of the camp, the place in the fence where Octavia, Bellamy and I once snuck out to find Finn and Murphy, I spot Jasper.

He looks fine on the outside, but I know that on the inside he is suffering. Which is all my fault, I killed Maya. Because of me he lost the love of his life.

If Jasper is here, Monty can't be far. I see him sitting at a table, having lunch, together with Raven and Wick.

I continue my walk around camp and see Octavia, Miller, Lincoln, Kane and a bunch of others approaching the gates. They are probably going out hunting, judging by the weapons they are carrying.

Hold on, Kane would never go hunting if he would be the leader of Camp Jaha. Which means my mum could be the one in charge.

Or Bellamy. I would choose Bellamy as leader.

Speaking about my mum and Bellamy, I have not seen them yet. They could be in the Arc, but I can't get in there, I don't want to go back in there because I know I will not be able to leave again; my mum will probably tie me up and I won't have the strenght to walk away from the people I have started to deeply care for again.

I guess I will just have to wait for them to show themselves then. I spot a nearby tree that looks like it will hide me from the guard's vision and will be able to give me a good view over camp.

Approximately two hours later, I still haven't seen them. I am starting to worry now. Maybe Bellamy went outside camp. My mum surely must have stayed here, she should still be recovering from Mount Weather.

My eyes get sleepy by the time it is almost dark and I decide to head back to my camp before I fall asleep in this very tree.

Upon arrival at my camp, I find the canvas sheets ripped into shreds and the dried food I had stupidly left gone.

Night has fallen already and I don't have anywhere to go, don't have any light source or food.

This is just great.

Hello there!!

I am writing this story in Bellamy and Clarke's point of view, so next chapter will be a Bellamy POV.

Let me know what you think of it so far!