Four

A/N- Ah, 'I am the Walrus' is such a good song.

Although people give you odd looks if you suddenly yell 'SITTING ON A CORNFLAKE!' on the street....

Haha. Hope you enjoy! <3

_____________________________________________________

"So, how was your walk here?" Paul asks.

"It was quite long, actually. But you live surprisingly close." Amber laughs. "It feels kind of silly, that you lived so close to us and we didn't even know!"

"If everyone knew where we lived, the house would be surrounded by screaming fans." Paul reminds her.

"That's true." She nods.

First Paul leads her into a room with a couch and a few chairs, and light green walls. And across the room is what looks like a kitchen, with a stove and a refrigerator and an island with plates on it, and the table where Ringo is eating cereal.

"This is the living room. Where we sit and talk with guests, mostly." Paul points to Ringo. "That, there, is our kitchen, as you can see. Ringo just got up a little but ago."

He leads Amber to the left of the living room, and opens a door. "This is Ringo's room." In it is a small drum set, a bed, and a few sheets of paper on the floor.

"And this is George's room." Paul walks to another door. He opens it, and Amber looks inside. Two different guitars, a bed, and purple walls, also with a few papers across the floor. Amber stares at the perfectly polished guitars in awe, wishing hers was that good.

"Nice, aren't they?" George asks from behind, causing Amber to jump.

"You scared me!" She swatted his shoulder.

"Sorry." He blushed.

"But yes, your guitars are really pretty."

Paul takes her arm. "Now, lets go see the practice room." He leads her to a staircase and they walk down. The stair lead down to a large, yet cozy room with a huge window and carpet on the left side of the room, and none on the right. There is a drum set, bigger than the one Ringo had in his room. A black grand piano, with music on it. Then in a rack are several different basses and guitars, and a bucket of picks on the floor. There are music sheets scattered everywhere, some crumpled.

"This is where the magic happens." Paul says, and spread his arms in a sweeping motion.

"And I'm guessing by all the rumpled papers on the floor, it's not all great magic?" Amber smiles.

Paul chuckles. "You've got that right."

Then George comes bounding down the steps. "Would you like me to show you some guitar things, miss?" He pretends to be formal, causing Amber to laugh.

"Sure." She says.

"But you've got to see my room first!" Paul says, taking her arm again. "And John's. then you can come back down here to practice."

"Is that okay?" Amber asks George. He nods.

"Then lets go!" Paul leads her back up the stairs, and to the other side of the living room. "This is John's room." He opens a door. The room is cluttered with more music, and a guitar is lying across a large and pillowy bed. John is sitting next to it, writing something down. The room is bright, because of the bright yellow paint color of the walls.

"Aye, Johnny. What are you writing?" Paul asks. John just makes a motion with his hand, telling us to leave, still scribbling. "Okay." Paul shrugs. He closes John's door and moves to another.

"And this, is my room." He says, very dramatic. He opens the door. In the center is a large bed, and the walls are blue. There are two different basses leaning against the walls, and a music stand crowded with music to the point that it looks like everything could fall off.

"Sorry it's so messy." He gives a sheepish smile and straightens the music stand.

"Nah, it's cool. Your room is actually cleaner than mine." Amber laughs.

Paul picks up a bass and sits on the bed. "Now you better get going, George is waiting in the practice room."

"Yeah, I guess your right." Amber turns to leave.

"And remember what I told you on the phone, Amber." He calls. She blushes a little, but doesn't let him see.

Amber passes through the living room, waving at Ringo, who's just finished his cereal. Then she walks down the steps to the practice room, and sits down next to George.

"Oh, I don't have my guitar!" She slaps her head with her palm.

"That's fine, love, you can use mine." George smiles. He picks up one of the guitars and hands the other to Amber. It fits in her hands perfectly.

Amber strums it a little. George throws her a purple guitar pick from the bucket.

"So what would you like to do first?" George asks.

"I think I need to work on my notes, going a bit faster and all that." Amber says.

"Great." George begins to show her some of what he does, and it's not long before she has nailed the song 'When I saw her standing there'.

"That was really fun." She says when they decide it's time to stop.

"Yeah, it really was. I think I actually learned something from you." George smiles.

"And what might that be?" Amber hands her borrowed guitar back to George.

"To laugh at myself when I mess up. You seem to do that quite a lot."

"Because it's funny! And it's not worth it if you can't enjoy messing up just as much as getting it right. You have to laugh at yourself sometimes, just to take a break from all the hard stuff." Amber laughs. "Sorry, I went all philosophical on you there."

George laughs too. "It's fine. This place can be very philosophical at times."

"That is very true." Amber nods.

He sighs. "So how long are you going to be here?"

Amber checks the clock. A little after 4pm.

"Well, I have a practice scheduled with Marilyn and Kimberly at 5:00, but..." She trails off.

"But what?"

"I really don't want to leave...." She blushes.

"We don't want you to leave either!" Ringo chimes in, making George jump. The others are standing in the doorway.

"Why can't you just invite them here?" John grins like that's the best idea in the world.

"But... We wouldn't want to bug you or anything." Amber says.

"Bug us? We have nothing better to do with ourselves right now." Paul shrugs.

"And I would like to talk with Kimberly again." John says. Paul raises his eyebrows. "About guitar!" John throws his hand in the air. Amber giggles.

"I guess I can call them, then." George leads her to the phone. Kimberly gets really excited, and Marilyn thinks it might be cool to talk to Paul about bass.

"I will call so,done to pick them up." John says, taking the phone from her.

Soon they hear the chime of the doorbell.

"Kimberly! Marilyn!" Amber greets them and motions for them to come in.

"Hello, Marilyn, I don't think we've officially met." Paul sticks out his hand, then points to each of the others. "This is John, Ringo, and George."

Mari waves at them. "Hello. I'm Marilyn. I play the bass."

Paul smiles. "Really?"

This should be fun.