Thirteen

I knocked on the door of my mums hotel room. She opened it and hugged me. I hugged back and cried into her shoulder.

"Do you have Ashton?"

"No." I whispered. "I'll go back tomorrow. I just need to think."

"How about we watch Glee?" She asked.

"Yeah." I whispered. It always makes me happy. I watched two episodes before falling asleep. I woke up in my sleep from my mum shaking me.

"You're whimpering and screaming."

"Sorry." I whispered. She laid behind me and cuddled me. I cried into her chest and she played with my hair. "I miss him."

"I know, baby. Just sleep. You'll figure this out."

~~

I unlocked the door with my key and walked in. My mum followed me inside. "I don't think he's home."

"Alan?" I heard a loud thump and then he came running down the stairs.

"I'm here for Ashton." I said. He came over.

"Babe, please. I love you." He whispered. He sank to his knees and put his head on my stomach.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated."

"I fuc.ked up, Alan. I know that. I fu.cked up big time. Please. I need you."

"You should've thought of that before you cheated." I said. "How long has it been going on?"

"Uh, five months." He whispered.

"You bas.tard." I whispered. I shoved him off of me. "You cheated on me when I was carrying your daughter?! I was still capable of pleasuring you. And I did. But I wasn't enough was I? I should've known. I never am." I whispered. "Don't talk to me again."

"Alan. Please. I love you. I just, I don't know. I was stressed. I was scared."

"And you think I wasn't?! I moved here from Germany! I didn't know anything about America. I left my family. My friends. For you! And you repay me by cheating on me. So, thank you, Austin. Thank you for being a piece of sh.it and cheating on me." I ranted. I went upstairs and started packing my other stuff. "I'm going back to Germany!" I yelled.

"Babe, please. We can work this out."

"Find me in Germany. And I won't be in Berlin. I might not even stay in Germany. I'm fluent in 7 languages so I can go where I please."

I grabbed my passport and ran downstairs. i saw my mum waiting for me with all of Ashton's stuff. We got in the lift. "Where to?"

"Hulst, Belgium." I whispered. She smiled and nodded.

We got out of the lift and left to Hulst.