Three

Talk about waking up to dial tones. (ATL REFERENCE!!) I got up and got ready. Today was Saturday. Finally. I guess Austin had a game instead of practice so I texted him a good luck and a winky face. He wouldn't be up for a while. I texted Alex and he told me to come over. I did and he let me in.

"Look!" He yelled. He pointed to the boy laying on his couch with just boxers on. He was eating chips and playing GTA.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Jacky. He's my boyfriend."

"The guy you got paired up with?" I asked.

"Yeah. His mum is here for the next year on business."

"I'm Alan." He looked over.

"I'm Jack. Nice to meet you."

"I thought it was Jacky."

"That's what I call him." Alex beamed.

"Come lay down. You were warm." Alex laid beside his boyfriend and I took the other couch.

"How Austin?" He asked.

"Good. He's coming here in six months I think."

"Have you asked him out yet?" Alex asked.

"Um, no. I'm pretty sure the top is supposed to do that." I replied.

"They are." Jack replied and smiled at Alex.

"Maybe I should play Heroine."

"Set the mood. Maybe he'll ask you to be his heroine." Alex added.

"I'll text him later." I mumbled.

"It's already eleven."

"He has a baseball game and he's five hours behind." I sassed.

"Damn. Sass master."

"At its finest." I smiled. Jack laughed and Alex looked at his boyfriend. A couple hours later I got a video from Austin. I put my headphones in my ears and played the video. He was hot, sweaty, and his uniform was covered in orange dirt.

'Hey, Alan. We won. 14 to 4. I'm gonna Skype you in about an hour. Let me get cleaned up. Text back when you get this. Make sure you're comfortable and your laptop is charged. I'll see you soon, Hun.'

"I gotta go. Aus is gonna Skype me soon. Nice meeting you."

"You too."

"I'll see myself out." Alex smiled and I left.

I walked home and showered. I pulled boxers on and grabbed my small stand. It was about five inches high and had holes to let the air escape. I set my stuff up on my bed and sat down. I logged onto Skype and got the song ready on my phone. He called and I picked up.

"Hey."

Hey. How was the game?"

"Tiring." He answered.

"Can I show you a song? I love it."

"Of course." I played it and he smiled at me. "I think I know what you want me to do." He teased.

"What do I want you to do?" I replied, playing dumb.

"Alan?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my heroine?" He asked. I beamed.

"Of course." I replied. He smiled.

"If I could kiss you right now, I would."

"Yeah. Only six more months."

"That would be February. I get off at thanksgiving until the fifth of the new year. Maybe I can come visit for that month."

"I have the same thing. I would love that. How do you get the money?"

"My grandparents are rich and love me more than my parents. They're leaving a lot in my name and my other grandparents are the same way. Doctors and lawyers."

"Wow. That's amazing."

"My family is a bunch of rich snobs, but it'll help."

"Yeah. It will."

He started typing on his computer and smiled. "I found a flight the day before thanksgiving."

"That would be perfect. Lets surprise my mum."

"Do I need to get a hotel?"

"No, silly. You'll stay with me."

"In your room?"

"Duh." I replied.

"So I get to cuddle you and hold you and feel you all night?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"I'll pick you up from the airport. Get your money, like, changed before you come here, too."

"Of course. I'm not paying fees there. But, thanks for the ride in advanced."

"How tall are you, though?"

"6'4." He replied. My eyes widened.

"I'm only 5'8."

"My shorty." He teased. I blushed and pouted. "When's your birthday?"

"October 22. Yours?"

"September 27." That's in three weeks. I nodded and went on my phone.

"What's your address and size?" I asked as I put some stuff in a hot topic cart. He said his address and it would be there in two weeks. "Expect a package from me in two or three weeks."

"It isn't a dildo is it?"

"Um. No." I replied. He let out a deep breath and I chuckled. "It's good. Don't worry."

"Okay. I trust you." I got him some tshirts and records. I've seen the record player in his room and all on his shirts. He showed them to me. "It's September 8th and I come to Germany on the 26th. 79 days Lan."

"79 days Aus." I whispered.

"I wish I could hold you."

"I know. I wish I could hug your incredibly tall body."

"I'll get to hold you, soon, Lan."

"I know." I whispered with tears pricking my eyes and a smile on my pale face.

Aus' birthday.

I called Austin on Skype and he picked up. "Hey, Lan. The package just got here. I didn't open it yet." He held up the box and I smiled.

"Open it."

"You got me a lot of shit."

"I know. It may or may not have been like 200 dollars. Or more."

"Alan!" He yelled.

"Open the damn box." I replied. He glared at me but opened the box.

"Oh my lord. Al." He smiled at me. He started pulling the stuff out until he got to the bottom. There was an ATL shirt that said 'You are my only one.' "I hope you have one too."

"I do." I replied. I held it up. "Open the jumper."

"He's mine." He mumbled.

"And I'm his. I hope this isn't weird."

"It's not. It's cute. Like my boyfriend." He smiled. "58 days." He replied.

"I'm so happy."

"I know. It's amazing. I'll get to hold you."

"I know how you feel."

"I can't wait."