Five

The day has finally come. I was standing at the airport at the terminal exit. I was looking around, thinking I lost him because the terminal is pretty empty.

Then I saw him. He was wearing the He's Mine jumper. He saw me and I smiled. He started walking faster and pulled me into a hug.

"You're taller than I thought." I whispered.

"You're shorter than I thought." He chuckled.

"Cmon. Let's get your luggage." He took my hand and tingles coursed through my body. He pulled me closer and I grabbed his bag.

"I got it, baby." He took it from me.

"Then give me your carry on." He sighed and handed it to me.

"Careful. It has my laptop in it."

"I know." We walked out and I drove him home. I pulled in and we got out. "Cmon. My mum is here."

"Awe. Now I can't have my way with you." He pouted and I chuckled

"Don't worry. She's going out with friends tonight. My sister is going with so we have the house all to ourselves." I laced our fingers and he smiled.

"Okay. Cmon." He replied. We walked in and I put my finger to my lips.

"Mum, I'm home." I yelled. I led him to the kitchen and she looked at me. She stepped back and blinked a couple times. "This is Austin, my boyfriend."

"Yeah. I picked that up. Let me guess. Until after the new year?" I nodded. "I knew it." Austin chuckled and stepped behind me. He stuck his hand out and my mum shook it. "I'm Alise."

"Austin, but you already know that."

"I hope you packed jumpers. It gets cold as fuck here." She warned.

"What're jumpers?"

"Sweaters, Hun." I smiled. "Cmon. Let's go upstairs." I grabbed his other bag and we went upstairs. "I moved some stuff from my thing so you can use that half of the dresser."

He grabbed me and kissed me. I felt Sparks and butterflies and tingles and fireworks. All that cheesy stuff. I pulled him closer and started moving backwards. We fell onto my bed and crawled back, never breaking the kiss. He slid his tongue into my mouth and the door opened.

"Have-" my sister started. She screamed and ran out. I chuckled and continued kissing him. "Mum!"

"What, Jae?" She asked.

"Just ignore them."

"Planned on it." He whispered, pulling me closer.

"ALAN HAS A WEIRD GUY IN HIS ROOM!" She yelled.

"That's his boyfriend. Why did you go in his room anyways?"

"He has my flat iron." She replied. He pulled back and raised his eyebrow.

"Hair this good doesn't come naturally. Plus, I have to look good for my boyfriend." He chuckled and kissed me again. I tangled my fingers in his hair and my sister walked in. I pointed to my dresser and she started over there.

I heard a thump and her groan. "Who the hell put a suitcase there?"

"The weird guy." Austin answered. I chuckled, causing us the break our kiss. Austin laid beside me and my sister got up.

"You look like a slut." I said.

"You're not the only one who can have a boyfriend."

"If you look like that, he's gonna tap that and leave. I've seen it happen. I'm not letting my little sister get hurt. Now go change. And fix your eyeliner."