Two

A week later

It's been a week since Austin and I started talking. I helped him with his German homework a lot. He struggled. He helped me with my homework, too. We talked about anything and everything. We flirted a little.

I was currently helping him with his homework. Someone ran in and jumped on his bed. "Austin, guess what?!" The brown haired white boy screamed.

"Jesus fucking Christ Aaron. What?" Austin replied.

"We're going to Germany." Austin smiled at me.

"When?!" Austin squealed.

"In February. You have to get your permission slip signed by a parent, though." Aaron answered.

"Oh shit." Austin laid his head on his bed.

"The answer is c." Aaron said. He circled it on his homework and I chuckled. Aaron looked at the screen. "Who's that?"

"That's Alan. He's my friend. We met through that social experiment. He lives in Germany."

"Is that who you text during the test?"

"Yeah. I give him all the answers."

"Alan!" I heard my sister yell as she ran up the stairs.

"Yeah, Jae?" I called. She opened my door and I spun in my computer chair.

"One, who's that sexy man? And two, mum needs you."

"That's Austin. He's gay."

"Why is every hot guy gay?!" She yelled. I chuckled and got up.

"I'll be right back, Austin."

"Take your time." He replied, flashing me his million dollar smile. I went downstairs and my mum gave me a disapproving look.

"What?" I asked.

"This." She handed me a piece of paper. Phone records. It was almost all Austin.

"And? He's nice."

"He also lives in America. You'll never meet him. Let it go."

"Never." I went back upstairs and shut my door. I sat back down and smiled at him. "Sorry."

"What happened?"

"My mum wanted me to stop talking to you because that's all my phone record is anymore." I blushed and he chuckled.

"You're the best, ginger kitty."

"Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." He blushed and my phone started ringing, making me groan.

"What's up, Lex?" I asked.

"How do you say I love you in German?" I told him. "Thanks."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna tell Jack I love him. He'll have no clue what it means."

"Okay. I'm talking to Austin. Bye."

"Skype sex!!" He yelled in my ear.

"You wanna have Skype sex? I'm down." I heard another voice say.

"I gotta go. Jack just picked up."

I said it again and then hung up. "Sorry about that."

"No problem." He smiled. "Remember when I sent you this?" He showed me the DM from last week. I nodded. "You never told me about yourself."

"ALAN ANTHONY ASHBY!" My sister yelled. She opened my door. "IM GOING TO KILL YOUR FUCKING CAT IF IT CHEWS UP ANOTHER ONE OF MY BRAS."

"No! LEAVE MY CAT ALONE!" I yelled. Sophie ran to me and I pulled her into my lap. "OUT!"