Cole- taking your first steps

You were around two years old and you still weren't walking. Cole knew that you were trying to walk so every time you tried you got a piece of cake to encourage you.

One day you were sitting on the sofa watching your dad defeat uncle Jay in one of their video games. You were hungry so you decided to go get some cake.

Nya and Kai were in the kitchen when you crawled in. "hey, (y/n). You hungry?" She asked. You nodded and when Nya gave you cake you stuffed it into your mouth. You had left the kitchen and decided that you wanted to try to walk.

Nya and Kai were leaving the kitchen when they saw you getting on your feet. Kai edged past you and ran for your daddy. Nya walked behind you to make sure you didn't fall.

Cole had paused the game and came running down to you. You walked straight into his arms and gave him a hug. Your daddy smiled and got both of you a piece of cake.

Your daddy was really proud of you and so was your aunt and uncles. Unfortunately it was Cole's turn for dinner so you were sick for the next few days while Zayn gave you his cooking to get better.
_____________________________
Hey guys
No I am not dead but I have been busy finishing school term and my cousin in England has came over for two weeks plus I'm moving out of my house in 8 weeks for the house is getting renovated. I will try to update every possible day I can.
Thanks for reading and please comment.
Peace out✌🏻️✌🏻

Ninjago; daughter of the ninjaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें