Finding you- sensei wu

Thanks to SillyCakes for the idea of Sensei Wu and sensei garmadon finding you. that helped a lot. here's the next chapter and keep commenting, it boosts my confidence.
______________________________Sensei Wu was planing to go to the tea shop to replenish his supply of tea. one of jays pranks had destroyed his stash of tea, leaving a stain on the carpet and an angry sensei.As Wu left the ship, Jay was getting checked up in case sensei Wu had given him a concussion with the bamboo cane.

As he walked along his usual route through the dark alleyways of new ninjago city but today, as he neared the shop, a baby girls scream cut through the air. Wu forgot about his tea and ran East where the scream came from. Nindroids surrounded you, with swords and axes.

"ninja, you better get to my location. I can handle most of the nindroids but they will definitely have backup." Wu whispered through the com system. "WHAT DID YOU ASK?" Kai yelled, drawing the attention to Wu. "just get to me NOW!" Wu shouted back, as nindroids ran towards him.

he took down as many as he could but he was correct when he guessed that they had backup. eventually the ninja arrived. "sorry we took so long, uncle. Kai ran off with the keys to the ship." Lloyd explained. "never mind, you're here now and that's all that matters." Wu said.

As the ninja defeated the nindroids, Wu ran over to you ask you started to cry. "hush little one, you're safe now." Wu said as you calmed down. He looked into you (e/c) eyes and saw fear disappear, replaced with hope. as he left the ninja to end the battle, Wu took you back to the bounty.