Nya- meeting the team

When Nya returned to the bounty with a lot of baby stuff and you, Kai helped here on board before asking " why do you need this stuff?" All Nya replied with was "you'll see later." before dragging everything into her room.

When dinner time came, Nya made the announcement. "Ok listen up everyone." She said. No reply. Only Kai and the two sensei had heard her. "Listen to Nya now!" Kai yelled. "thanks Kai. now we have a new visitor onboard in my room so please don't disturb her." Nya announced.

After dinner, Zayn came into Nya's room and asked her "Nya why has my spices moved cupboard been replaced with baby milk?" Nya started to reply but you decided to wake up. "this is the reason, Zayn" Nya said as she held you. "I'm confused. How did she get onboard?" Zayn asked. "Gather everyone on the deck please." was the reply he got before being pushed out.

On the deck, everyone was wondering why they were gathered when Nya and you appeared. "Listen up. This is (y/n). I found her in a dumpster in the city and decided to adopt her." Nya explained.

"Can I hold my niece?" Kai asked. "Ok but only if you promise to be careful with her." Nya replied. "I promise." Kai said. Everyone got the chance to hold you but by the time you came back to Nya, you were sound asleep so Nya took you to your cot.