Cole- meeting the team

Cole walked through the woods, making his way back to the ship. You were asleep in his arms but Cole knew that you would be awoken easily.

When Cole reached the bounty, the boys were still playing video games in the game room. Cole walked to sensei Wu's room and reached to knock, but a sudden "come in" sounded from the room before Cole could even knock.

"Yes, Cole." Wu asked as Cole entered the room. " well sensei, I found this baby girl floating in a basket in the nearby river. I rescued her and was wondering if I could keep her." Cole explained. "Only if she has a name." Sensei garmadon said. " (Y/n) her name is (y/n)." Cole stated.

When Cole entered the game room, only Nya and Lloyd noticed him and yourself. they walked over and started asking questions in a whisper. all of a sudden, Kai exclaimed "Nya, Lloyd, where did you two go?!" That resulted in him losing the game.

When the ninjas turned around, they were so gobsmacked to see you that zayn malfunctioned and Kai fainted. As Nya splashed Kai with water before drawing a moustache on him, Jay fixed Zayn.

When Kai came too, he exclaimed "why is there a baby here?" You woke up crying and as Cole tried to calm you down, he replied "this is (y/n). I found her in the forest so I adopted her."

"Yay! We have an honorary niece!" Nya gushed. " I'm going to put (y/n) to bed now guys." cole said as he saw you yawn. when he was in his bedroom, he notice that Nya had place a cot and some clothes in there

He changed you and then put you in your cot. you fell asleep straight away. "night (y/n)" he whispered as he went off to join the others.