Kai- meeting the team

Kai trudged through the forest where the bounty was. when he saw the lights of the bounty, he knew that everyone was awake even though it was midnight.

Suddenly, he heard a voice say "there he is!!!" It was Cole. The ninja plus Nya and the two sensei ran over to Kai. a lot of "what happened"(Nya) "are you ok?" (Sensei, zayn and Cole) and "where's my lunch?" ( you can guess who said that.)

"Calm down guys. I was getting your food, Jay but a building was on fire. I went to rescue some trapped people inside but when I reached then, the two parents had died leaving the baby. I got out before the building collapsed and came back here." Kai explained.

Once Nya had checked both of you, the sensei's came in and said "before you ask, yes you may keep her but she needs a name." "her name is (y/n)." Kai replied as the two sensei left.

Nya came into Kai's room with their old cot and baby clothes. "thanks sis" Kai said "no problem. by the way, it's (y/n)'s bedtime." Nya replied as you yawned.

Kai tucked you up in your cot before singing "twinkle twinkle little star" you eventually fell asleep after hearing that song 5 times. When Kai closes the door to his room, the others were out in the corridor with Coles video camera.

Turns out that they had videoed Kai singing you to sleep. Kai ( after chasing Cole around the ship) had put the tape into your new memory box. unfortunately Cole got his camera back. oh well.
______________________________ Hey guys
Author here,
Thanks for commenting and I would love it if I had some ideas after these:
⭐️you take your first steps
⭐️you say your first word
⭐️you start primary school
⭐️you get bullied at school
⭐️he hurts you
⭐️you get kidnapped
⭐️he rescues you
And that's all I got. Again thanks for commenting but I might be a bit slow updating for my mums in hospital.