Lloyd- meeting the team

When Lloyd reached the ship, Wu came out and asked " nephew who is that?" "This, uncle, is (y/n). I found her mother about to shoot her and to stop her, I adopted (y/n)." Lloyd explained. "you may keep her" garmadon said. "thank you sensei's" Lloyd replied.

The only other people onboard were Nya, mistiko and Jay. they were in the process of building a cot for you while Lloyd and mistiko (sry if it's spelt wrong) were playing with you in the game room.

Eventually the cot was complete and Nya had even found some of her baby clothes in her room. Zayn was home first and let's just say that Jay had to fix him a little bit. Cole came a while after and was in shock for the rest of the evening.

When Cole, you, sensei's, mistiko and Lloyd were in bed ( Nya was looking out for Kai), kai returned around midnight. The others were woken from a high pitch girly scream and a thump from the boys room.

Kai had freaked out when he saw you, fainted and had woken you up. Lloyd took you outside and there you could hear Kai come too. he was muttering " was that a trick or something" when Nya told him about you, he freaked out again. Mainly because Lloyd had you, also because Cole had somehow filmed his reaction with his camera. That's why you are frightened of Kai when you were younger.