Epilogue

Tyler and I have been going to Paris, for the first few weeks of the off season, for three years now. Every time we go, we always stay at the same hotel and we visit the Eiffel Tower on our last night. And each of those times, Tyler had given me different charms to attach to my necklace. Tonight was not any different.

"Are you almost ready, Heather?" Tyler asks as I apply the finishing touches to my makeup.

"Yep. So, what's my charm gonna be this time?" I ask slyly, and Tyler smirks.

"Oh, no. You're not getting anything out of me tonight. You're just gonna have to wait." He teases and I bat my eyes at him.

"Pretty please?" I stick my bottom lip out for good measure, but he doesn't budge.

"Nope. That's not gonna work tonight." he says and I sigh in defeat.

"Fine." I pull out my phone and check my horoscope. Maybe it will give me the information I'm looking for.

Libra: Someone close to you wants to surprise you with something special. Don't ruin it, let them surprise you!

Ugh, now my horoscope is on his side too? I guess I should listen to it. It hasn't been wrong so far.

-------
Tyler and I take a seat at our table, looking out at the city of Paris. While we always go to the Eiffel Tower on our last night in Paris, this was our first time eating dinner on it.

"I don't know why we haven't done this before. We get to eat and enjoy the view. It's basically Heaven." I joke and Tyler chuckles.

"Everywhere's Heaven when I'm with you." He says smoothly and I laugh loudly, causing other couples to turn and stare at us. I put a hand over my mouth to quiet my laughter.

"That was the cheesiest thing ever." I state and Tyler blushes a little while laughing.

"It's true though. I love you." He says and places his hand on top of mine.

"I love you too."

As we enjoy our meals, our conversation topic turns to a more serious one after champagne arrives at our table. Tyler pours the bubbly alcohol into both of our glasses, and I grin.

"Oh, fancy. Are we celebrating something?" I ask jokingly, but Tyler's face is serious.

"Hopefully, the answer." He says, and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Before I can ask him what he means, he pulls a small box out of his coat pocket, and kneels down beside my seat. This gathers the attention of everyone around us, and I look at him in shock.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" I ask, and Tyler grins then flicks the small box open to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring.

"That depends on if you say yes. I love you, Heather. I want us to spend the rest of our lives together. Will you marry me?" He asks with gleaming eyes. A few tears fall from my own eyes as I answer,

"Yes. Yes of course I will. I love you so much." I stand up from my seat, and Tyler stands up from his knee. He pulls me into a hug, spinning me around. When he sets me down, we passionately kiss, and the people around us clap and cheer. This truly was a great surprise under the stars.

------- 3 Years Later

Soon after Tyler and I were engaged, I moved back to Dallas with him. While I loved my job in Toronto, I loved Dallas. It's my real home. The Stars rehired me, but this time I was able to do on screen interviews. It was definitely different, but it was great. Tyler and I were married nine months after getting engaged, and have been happily married for the last three years.

However, I was taking a year off from work for maternity leave. I'm seven months along, so of course it would be a little difficult to travel and things like that. Speaking of traveling, Tyler will be home from his road trip soon.

As I snack on a few crackers, the front door opens, and my husband walks in. When he sees me, a huge grin breaks out onto his face and my heart flutters.

"How are my girls doing?" He asks and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"We're doing just fine. She's been kicking all day." I inform him. "Where's my kiss?" I ask.

"I gave you one." He says confused and I give him a look.

"That doesn't count. Give me a real one." I say and he chuckles, but pulls me in for a passionate kiss.

"Better?" He asks with a smirk and I grin.

"Much better." Our daughter begins kicking again, and I place his hand on my stomach. "I think she wants one too." Tyler grins and gives my pregnant stomach a little kiss.

"I didn't forget about you, sweetie." He whispers to our unborn child.

"You're adorable." I say, and Tyler chuckles.

"Hey, that's my line." He teases and gives me a quick kiss before yawning.

"Tired?" I question and he nods.

"Yeah, I think it's mommy and daddy's bedtime." He says and then clutches my hand to lead me upstairs. He changes into a pair of sweatpants, and climbs into bed next to me.

"I missed you so much." I admit as he wraps his arm around me.

"I missed you too." He whispers and gives me a peck on the cheek. His hands travel up my neck and play with my necklace as we lay together.

"So, I was thinking we could name our daughter Henna or something like that." I suggest and Tyler grins.

"I love that name. It's original. You like that name, sweetie? Little Henna Rae Seguin?" Tyler asks our daughter.

"I think she likes it." I tell him as Henna begins to kick. Tyler laughs a little and then becomes serious.

"I'm so excited to have this baby."

"There's no one else I'd rather have a baby with than you." I tell him and he smiles.

"I love you. We should get some sleep though. Goodnight Heather. Goodnight Henna." He says and cuddles closer to me.

"Goodnight, Tyler." I whisper. We fall asleep with a perfect view of the stars over us. The same stars I hope to tell my daughter about one day. The ones that led her father and I to each other, and eventually to her.