[23] I Want That

(A/N Guys! This story has reached 1.1K+ reads!! Thank you so much!!! It really means a lot. And it's so amazing to know that I have actual fans of this story. It's just like, ahhhh!!!! You guys are so awesome! And you mean a lot to me. <3 <3 <3

And yeah, another short chapter. :/ But I will try my best to make the next one longer!

Shoutouts to kristenk923 and lightbulb_nationer. Thanks so much for reading girls! Your votes mean a lot. <3)

=================

I had heard the saying "You never know whatcha got unti it's gone" a thousand times. But I'd never really experienced the truths of that saying until now. I didn't realize how much Jason meant to me until I thought I was going to lose him. And now I knew he meant everything to me.

I wondered what was going to happen now. I mean, I loved him. And he loved me. So what did that mean? Did that mean that we would start dating? Like officially? I supposed that we would.

And if Jason wanted me to be his girlfriend then I would. It was crazy how much had changed in me since the day that I had met Jason. That day when we bumped into each other in the doorway of the collage building. I would have never thought that I'd be where I was today. I had been so scared to break the glass - so overprotective. But I didn't have to. I had let Jason into my own little world, and he had broken it from the inside. And now, I was free from my glass surrounding. I was free from having to be trapped inside with all of my troubles and stress. I wasn't in this alone anymore.

But I knew that there was still something missing. Something important. And that's what I had to talk to Jason about.

After we had been talking for awhile, and dead spots seemed to appear in our conversation because of the fact that we had pretty much said everything to be said, I looked to Jason. I was quiet a moment. But I finally took a deep breath and...

"Jason, I want what you have. I want hope."

He looked deep into my eyes. "I have hope in Jesus Christ. Is that what you want?"

"Yes. I do want that, so badly. C-Can you tell me how?"

I could tell how happy he was for me from the look on his face.

We both got down on our knees, right there in front of the couch. And right then and there, with Jason's help, I let Jesus Christ into my heart.