The Red Stains - Part 6

Hey all :)

thank you all for reading!!

Sorry its been a while since i've updated :\

Thanks to those of you who commented and voted!

Hope you like it and please

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN

and i will update more frequently.

xx

-

~James~

 “So what’s the meeting for?” I ask Seamus realizing I have no idea

“All of our kind.” Seamus tells me seriously

“So basically the whole school,” I sigh.

“Most of the school but you’d be surprised how many students aren’t like us.” Alex cuts in a grin on his face. Weird, I wonder why I haven’t seen many yet.

“There’s another level in each of the dorms so you haven’t seen many of them.” Seamus adds. Ahh makes sense.

We continue to walk down through the twisting halls and large arches until we reach two large wooden doors which are covered in cuts and carvings of an ancient language as thousands of symbols some of which I’ve never laid eyes on before. Alex reaches forward and pushes the door open revealing a grand hall. I never had a chance to see the hall when I visited before, it’s incredible.  My eyes linger on everything from the large chandeliers to the blood red carpet, across magnificent tapestries, past the long brick arches and statues. I take in the array of long tables at one side and then the horde of identical wooden chairs gathered at the other end of the room positioned in front of another long table where I assume the principal will be sat.

“Quite a sight, isn’t it?” Seamus laughs examining my face with his yellow eyes.

“You can say that again.”

We walk over to the chairs where there are already students bustling around, talking animatedly and texting on phones. Their heads all turn as we come closer. I calmly continue to the chairs with Seamus and Alex net to me ignoring the curious and questioning glances. A sharp pain ripples through my head but I forcefully push it away satisfied by the gasp that comes from the other end of the room. I look over at Alex who smirks back at me in anticipation; I return the smirk before setting to work.

Still walking towards the chairs I focus all my energy and send out a pulse through the room. I smirk more as I hear an echoing set of gasps from all of the students in the room. I search the room finding a few people talking I whispers.

“How can he do that?” a girl whispers to her group of friends

“It’s not that hard, if you’re advanced enough.” One of them mutters

“Even I felt it for god sake!” Another one cuts in harshly

“How is that possible?” the first girl mutters again

“How old is he?” another one cuts in curiously

“Must be ancient to master that...”

I laugh to myself not bothering to continue to listen and follow Alex through the seats to the front row where the three of us sit down. 

“You just had to make it obvious, didn’t you?” Alex asks rolling his eyes at me.

“Someone was trying to attack my mind.” I tell him not able to hold back a grin.

“So you sent a nulectic pulse?” Seamus asks while grinning profusely.