Red Stains - Part 4

Hey all,

sorry it's been a while but i have been mainly focusing on my other book "I am the Alpha" recently as i have been trying to get up there in the watty awards. To some sucesss i might add :)

Anyway. I have been having doubts about continuing this but then i was like, 'i've only done 3 parts, why not see if it goes anywhere...' 

Thank you for those people who voted and commented, you are amazing and are the 1# reason i keep writing. The last part got about 100 reads, so please if you liked it and want me to continue...vote away :)

This isn't the most exiting chapter as i'm still in introduction mode but i hope you like it!

PLease: Comment, Vote and fan - it means the world to me

xx

---

A few minutes later and we’re striding back out of the guy’s dorms and into the massive hallways now lit with the chandeliers that were off before. The lights must be dimmed because they are letting out a warm yellow glow but definitely aren’t that bright. We continue finally arriving at the girl’s dorms. Yet again there is no one around, where could they be? It’s not like its late or anything, it must only me mid afternoon by now.

I sigh to myself before continuing down to my room with the guys still in pursuit, I hope they don’t get in trouble for joining James and me. Reaching my door I take out the large key and unlock my door before pushing it wide open and walking inside. I take in my unpacked belongings and unlived in dorm, I seriously have to do something about that. I walk over to the suitcase that I had opened before to get changed and shove my heels on top of it before turning around to look at James, Alex and Seamus who were all looking back at me.

“Make yourselves at home; I’m going to unpack a few things.” I tell them before turning back to my suitcase.

“I thought all rooms here were doubles?” Alex questions curiously.

I shrug my back still to him, “How would I know?” I don’t know why I don’t have a roommate if that’s the case but I’m grateful. I unzip my suitcase pulling out a few photos and ornaments to personalise my room. I stand up with them in my hands to see James and Alex lounging on my bed while Seamus is at the chair by my desk. I place the pile on the part of the bed they’re not occupying and grab the top item; A delicate, silver photo frame with a picture of me and James a few years back laughing together about god knows what. I smile as the memory rushes back and place the frame on the bedside table. Next I grab a few unframed shots of my friends from my old school and walk over to the desk to find myself blocked by Seamus.

“Excuse me.”

“Yes?” He asks as if he has no idea what I’m talking about.

“I need to get to my desk.” I sigh playing along with his game.

“Oh, sorry didn’t notice.” He replies but doesn’t budge. I sigh and forcefully push him hoping he might fall off the chair. No luck, but he did have to hold on to stay on the chair.

“Please?” I pout starring up down at him. His face morphs into a smile before he gets up taking the chair with him to sit by the bed. Finally. I place the pictures on the desk before finding my blue-tack and returning to them. I fix the photos to the wall to form a large unfilled circle then step back to look at them. I miss my friends but it’s not too bad, I never got to close to anyone just friends no best friends, it’s easier that way.

Walking back to the guys I notice for the first time they’re having a quiet conversation around the opposite edge of my bed. Thank goodness they haven’t just been watching me decorate this whole time. I grab my ornaments and place them on the window sill next to the bed tracing the patterns on the pot pieces absentmindedly.