Chapter 12

"Come across you're lost and broken
You're coming to,
but you're slow and waking"

Harry's POV

A week after I told Louis about my past I found myself once again on his bed with him beside me. We stayed silent and laid carefully on the uncomfortable bed. I stared at the ceiling, getting lost in my own thoughts until I heard Louis' soft breathing. He was laying beside me, perfectly still and asleep. His eyelashes seemed longer and darker when his eyes were closed. His mouth was slightly open and his body relaxed. He looked beautiful. I really shouldn't be thinking like this about Louis. It would just make trouble. He was straight, so there was no reason to fall for him. I would just have to suffer a heartbreak. And that was the last thing I needed right now.
My therapist, Mr Green had told me that I was doing fine, except from a small depression and anxiety. But for being a lad in this place I was pretty healthy. He also told me that if I kept up as I had, I would be able to leave the home sooner than they first had thought. But leaving the home also meant leaving my friends. And Louis.
Leaving Louis was the worst part, it felt as if I left him now he would break down on real and it would be all my fault. He was doing better, I could see and feel it. But it wasn't enough. He wasn't well enough. Maybe he would never be well enough. Whatever that happened to him must have been bad.
Louis started to mumble in his sleep but I couldn't make out what he said. He started to shake and a thin layer of sweat placed itself on his forehead, disturbing his once peaceful sleep.
"Please don't...no it wasn't me...never....could you just...stop! No...no...you can't...please..." I heard him mumble while he trashed around in the bed.
"Louis! Wake up, you're having a nightmare." I said and shook him lightly and to my surprise he woke up. He sat up in the bed, refusing to meet my eyes. "Louis..?"
"Don't. Not now." he warned and I sighed. Why didn't he tell me anything. I told him about my past so he should tell me about his.
"No Louis! We have to talk. What was your dream about?" I asked and he shook his head.
"It's none of your business." he snapped and I glared at him.
"Yes it is, you're my friend and I have to make sure you're alright."
"And if I'm not?"
"Then I'll help you, so talk to me." I argued and he glared at me.
"It was nothing." he said with a sigh.
"Then you can tell me." I smirked.
"It was just a dream, nothing to worry about." he said and I shook my head.
"What was it about?"
"Harry, do we really have to talk about this?"
"Yes!" I answered and I heard Louis sigh deeply. He turned to face me and I saw his unsure, scared blue eyes. "Just tell me. I won't judge."
"I know you won't...uhm..it was a memory. From my first year in here." he answered and I furrowed my eyebrows. A memory...
"You have to be more specific." I pushed and he shook his head.
"No Harry. I don't want to talk about it so I won't. I don't have to tell you anything but I will. When I'm ready."
I nodded sighing. I hoped he would ready soon. He had to be, before I left this place and him.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait and for a short-ish chapter! I've been in London for a few days, as you probably know... Either way thank you all for reading, voting, fanning and commenting! Lots of love xxx

/Agnes :)