Description

Uncle Mujaheed is a professor at one of the prestigious universities in the country. He is a nice man,generous ,religious and sometimes stern.

Hasny is uncle Mujaheed's niece ,Fair in complexion ,intelligent,a nerd and she is 17 years old.

kubrah is also the daughter of his cousin ,pretty, nice,talkative and outgoing. she is Also 18 years old.

Waheedah is his youngest cousin ,smart, nice,shy and funny. She is 17years old.

Aysha is the daughter of his best friend, a nerd wearing glasses,cute,outgoing and reserved. She is 17 years old.

Amina is his adopted child,cute,shy, quite and reserved. she is also 17 years old.

Uncle Mujaheed don't have children of his own that's why he love kids and he like their company. When he heard the news of the teenage girls graduation ceremony,he asked their parents to let him secure admission for them in the university he works at. Since he is a nice man and their parents trust him,they gladly accept his offer much to the displeasure of the girls and his wife Afra.

Assalamu alaikum,so this is my second book and English is not my mother tongue,bear with me for any mistake and do not hesitate to correct me. Do me a favour of clicking the star below every time you read a new chapter. It will be much appreciated .