Chapter 17

Harry’s jaw dropped because I just told the media that he stabbed me. I smiled brightly at the men carrying cameras and started to explain to them what happened. “Calm down he didn’t try to kill me.” I giggled as one guy stepped closer to me with a video camera.

“Jess you need to go home,” Niall laughed as he carefully slipped his arm around my waist and lead me to the car. He helped me in and closed the door and turned around to the paparazzi and started to explain to them properly how I was stabbed. Although he was smart enough to tell them that I leaned back on the bench and Harry wasn’t hugging me, or kissing me for that matter. Harry was standing by the car with a dropped jaw, he could not believe that I had just told the world that he stabbed me.

Liam put the baby in the car and Niall jumped in to the driver’s seat while Harry jumped in the back with Liam. Liam couldn’t stop laughing and Niall had a goofy grin on his face but my poor ex-husband was just sitting there in shock.  “Why did you do that?” He squawked dramatically as Niall took off out of the hospital.

“Well you did! When it happened you said ‘OH MY GOD I STABBED YOU’ so I was just telling them what you said,” I giggled. I was going to regret this one day but right now after having those incredibly strong painkillers I felt great and this was funny!

Liam started to laugh louder and Niall was grinning like an idiot and poor Harry was just sitting there. “What’s Louis going to say?!”

I laughed, “I think it will be something along the lines of ‘HAROLD!’.” I laughed.

Liam lost it and started to laugh louder and I’m pretty sure he was crying. “Ok Liam I’m going to drop you at your place and take the patient home,” Niall chuckled and turned down a road towards Liam’s flat.

“Can we visit Louis?” He asked.

“Oh please! I want to see Louis!” I shout loudly.

“Jess if you don’t stay still you’re going to pop your stitches,”

“Pfft as if I popped out a baby,” I smile brightly at Niall.

When we finally get home Louis is waiting for us at the door with Molly. “Hi Lou!” I’ve calmed down quite a bit but Niall was still thoroughly amused by my mood. I picked up William from the car seat and took him inside while Louis talked to Harry about what happened. Harry was still sticking with the ‘I was only hugging her’ story. Niall knew what really happened but Louis still didn’t know that Harry and I had been together while Niall was in Ireland so if he knew that we were kissing when it happened he’d probably be annoyed and confused. I put William in his bed because he was still asleep and then went and sat down on the sofa in the living room.