Chapter 11

I took William home shortly after my outburst at Niall, I didn’t mean to come across so rude but I was just a little irked that he just assumed that because Harry and I hugged it out and everything was alright that I was getting back with him. Niall stayed for a while longer and when he got home I was in the kitchen baking cupcakes because I was bored. He dropped his keys on the kitchen island and walked right up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “I didn’t sleep with you because I think you’re attractive either, but it did help,” He chuckles and presses his lips to mine.

After everything that happened I’m just glad that he’ not mad at me so I kiss him back and drop the muffin tin to the bench and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me. He pushes me around so I’m leaning against the bench. He trails his hands down my side and lifts me up and places my on the bench and steps forward and continues to kiss me.

I bit his lip hard and he lets out a loud grunt, “Rude,” He mutters and pulls away when the baby monitor goes off. I laugh and push him back and jump off the bench and walk upstairs to get Will. I stopped by the shops on the way home and picked up some baby food to try William on.

I change Will’s nappy and take him downstairs where Niall is sitting on the bench dipping his fingers in to the cupcake mix. “Stop that!” I say and slap his hand as I walk around the bench and put William in his little bumbo chair that helps him sit up by himself. Niall grins at me and continues to stick his fingers in the cupcake mix.

I open the jar of apple sauce I’ve bought and grab a spoon. “Are you starting him on solids?” He asks curiously and jumps off the bench.

“Yep, it’s time.” I smile and sit in front of William who is sitting on the table. Will loves sitting up and now I feel sad because my baby is growing up and all I want to do is squish him in to a little ball and hug him forever, he is still little but he’s not as little as he used to be. I open the jar of apple sauce and scoop a little bit on to the spoon and show it to William.

“If he doesn’t eat that can I have it? I like apple sauce,” Niall smiles sheepishly as he pulls up a chair and sits beside me. I laugh and shake my head no. “Please?” He blinks at me and then pouts.

“There’s another jar on the bench, help yourself.” I laugh. William stares at the spoon in front of him and instead of opening his mouth because he doesn’t know it’s food he reaches out and squishes it in his hand and shoves his hand in his mouth.

He blinks and takes his hand out of his mouth and then shoves it back in and sucks the rest of the apple sauce off his hand. I scoop another bit of apple sauce on to the spoon and when William isn’t paying attention and pop it in to his mouth. He’s surprised but he sucks the sauce from the spoon and swallows. Well this is going better than planned. He giggles and licks his lips.