Chapter 15

“What do you mean you slept with Harry?!” Eleanor, Danielle and Caroline are sitting at the dining room table in Caroline’s house and all three jaws are on the table. Caroline is three days late, she was due to have her baby on Saturday and it’s now Tuesday. If I thought that I was big during pregnancy Caroline look about twice the size of me.

“I mean exactly what it sounds like. I put William down for a nap and when I walked out of his room Harry pushed me against the wall and kissed me.” I explain in detail as I sip on my coffee.

“But I thought you were done with him?” Eleanor’s jaw is still on the table and she’s looking at me with wide eyes. Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn are in the living room with the door closed having their own conversation and I am telling the girls about my predicament with Harry and Niall.

“Well now I’m not sure El! Everything has gone back to normal and while Niall was away I spent four nights in a row at his house and it was really nice to spend time with him and William. I’m just really confused,” I sigh and look down at my coffee mug which is nearly empty. It’s been three weeks and next week William will be 6 months old. He can sit up by himself now he doesn’t need his bumbo chair and now Niall and Harry are teaching him to clap his hands.

“So what you don’t know if you want to be with Harry or Niall?” Caroline asked as she rubbed her belly and ate a piece of pineapple. Pineapple is meant to help induce labour. Caroline had previously gone in to detail of how she had tried to induce her labour, she’s been walking, eating pineapple and taking castor oil. She also freaked us all out when she told me that she and Zayn had sex to try and induce as well! I’ve gotta say she’s brave I wouldn’t have even tried that when I was six months gone!

“I’m conflicted, Niall is so sweet but Harry … well Harry is Harry and I know that when he’s not sneaking around he makes me happy and to top things off he’s William’s dad which makes getting back with him a whole lot more desirable. But honestly I’m still a little wary because of all the times he cheated on me with Caroline and Noelle. Speaking of Noelle she’s just disappeared, which everyone seems to think is great!

“Maybe you could play the field a little I mean it’s obvious that you have feeling for both Harry and Niall, why don’t you just see how things pan out. If things don’t feel right with Harry than you could try with Niall. And if things get weird with Niall you could see how things go with Harry. Or you abort this mission and go have babies with Olly,” Danielle smirks at my reaction.

It was well known that before I had a huge crush on Harry I had a huge crush on Olly. Danielle and Eleanor were there to watch it, Harry even noticed! “Olly?” Caroline cocks and eyebrow and frowns. She hadn’t talked to Olly since they broke up.