Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Deni woke up the next morning thinking about every kiss, every touch, every intimate thing her and Stephan had done, how she wished she could erase it all. Donovan would never forgive her for this how could she have been so irresponsible to let everything get so far out of hand. "Stephan, can we talk" She looked over at the window where Stephan was sitting with his back to her.

"Deni, there's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is. We have to talk about what happened last night."

Stephan still staring out the window he shook his head "Nothing happened Deni. Nothing happened last night."

Stephan sat there thinking about hearing her talk in her sleep throughout the night. After they had sex Deni fell asleep before he did. Her movement prevented him from sleeping. As she tossed and turned he watched her sleep. He was planning on waking her, assuming she was having a nightmare, when she called out Donovan's name.

Hearing her calling Donovan was a surprise and it saddened him. But he was really caught off guard when she started apologising to Donovan and saying how much she loved him.

Deni was confused how could he say that. "What do you mean nothing! We had sex, mated! And I am suppose to be"

"Donovan's mate" He finished her words for her.

Deni began to cry "He will never forgive me I've lost him forever."

Stephan shook his head "I'm sorry baby. I never wanted to hurt you. I only want you to be happy." He walked over and sat by her on the bed. "I will fix this for you I promise."

************

Donovan sat at his house thinking about Deni. He still couldn't believe he basically handed her over to Stephan. Stephan's two brothers and Tamara had distracted him while Stephan kidnapped Deni.

Donovan had gone back to Alpha Kerrington's house after he spent a few hours searching alone. Kerrington had several members of his pack out looking for Deni and Stephan. Donovan had gone out again searching with them, but he was so enraged Kerrington decided to have a few pack members take him back to the pack house so he could calm down.

Sitting at Kerrington's house he came up with his own plan. Now back at his pack house he knew he would have Deni back soon.

Donovan walked out his house to the barn in his back yard. He picked up a pail of water and entered the barn. He walked over to a crumpled body chained to the ground, throwing the water on the person he bent down to their ear and whispered.

"Tamara either tell me where they are or I am going to put you through so much hell you will wish you were dead."

********************

Short chapter. Tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading.