Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Donovan arrived home after his long drive. He was extremely tired he had basically been awake for over 24 hours and really needed rest. He sat in his truck for a few minutes thinking about Deni and how much his life had changed in just a little over a week. He met his mate, he was truly falling for her and he was certain she was falling for him, and now they had started the mating process. All he had left to do was mark her and get her to come life with him. The marking part he was sure wouldn't be a problem, be knew it would be a challenge to get her there with him, but he was sure it would happen.

Donovan looked up at the house it seemed very dark. He stepped out the car and noticed how quiet everything was. Walking into the house he sensed it was empty. "Mom, you home" he called out, but didn't get an answer. He went from room to but nobody was home. He decided he would have to wait to get the answers he wanted from his mom. Donovan decided to he'd to his room to get some rest.

Donovan entered his room; it was the same room he had been sleeping in since he took over the Alpha position. His mother had moved out into one of the smaller rooms after his father died leaving the room for him. She told him that the Alpha is supposed to have to largest room in the house.

So here he was walking into the largest room of the house. Most of the decorations were still the same from how his parents had it. The walls of the room were royal blue and white. He had a large four post king sized bed. Thick plush white carpeting, a large 42 inch TV hung on the wall, and two large walk-in closets. There was a large bathroom in the room that had a double vanity sink, a double head shower, and a large jacuzzi tub sat off to the side. Donovan always loved his parent's room, and up until recently he loved it more now that it was his. But suddenly walking in the room he felt lonely like the room was far too large for him. He lay on the bed closed his eyes and sighed. As soon as his eyes were closed he dosed off and went straight into a dream.

***********************************

Donovan opened up the bedroom door and Deni was lying on the bed wrapped only in a large plush towel. She called him over to the bed. As he sat on the bed she knelt behind him, took his shirt off and started massaging his shoulders. Donovan leaned his head down enjoying the feeling of her hands on his skin. Deni started kissing the back of his neck, causing tingling sensations and making Donovan moan. She then traced her tongue down his spine as she wrapped her hands around his chest and started undoing his pants. She continued kissing his neck as she inched her hands into his pants. Donovan enjoyed the feel of her hands on him as she stroked him up and down. After a few moments of him moaning Donovan grabbed her hands. "Stop baby. I can't take it." Deni giggled shook loose from his grip and continued. Donovan groaned loudly as Deni stroke harder and faster. "Oh baby!" He moaned. "I...I can't hold back anymore!" He moaned louder. "Oh! Oh yeah baby Oh!"

Donovan jumped up the room was dark. His heart was pounding, and he was trying to catch his breath. Looking around the room he realized he was all alone. "That was one hell of a dream." He looked down at his pants and shook his head. "Damn I thought I was too old for this." He got out of bed, shuffled into the bathroom and took a long cold shower.

************************

Deni woke up in the middle of the night she was having a hard time staying asleep. She stepped out of bed made her way down the hall into the kitchen. Her dad was sitting at the table reading. "So, your Alpha slipped away this evening before talking to me." He glanced up at her over his book.

Deni hugged his shoulders. "Oh Dad Don't be too hard on him. We're sorry for going against your wishes."

Her dad frowned and lowered his eyebrows. He thought for a moment and then laughed. "So he snuck off thinking I wanted to talk to him about that." He laughed some more. "I actually just wanted to talk to him about getting you ready to go live with him." He glanced up at Deni.